12 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

the most gorgeous merch ever created

Β 

Β 

Β 

...yeah sure

DvIO1vbX4AIpGZe.jpg

Β 

I said it could be the most gorgeous.Β  As in hypothetically it could be the most gorgeous and y'all would still find something wrong with it.

Β 

From what I can see, the merch does look basic af! lolΒ  That's not my point.Β  My point is the majority of y'all would complain about the merch even if it was the greatest merch ever designed.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Truth is, it could the most gorgeous merch ever created and y'all are gonna complain about it cuz it's related to the residency.Β  And why?Β  Simply cuz the residency means Gaga likely isn't gonna go on world tour for a couple years.Β  Get over it.

tumblr_phwtja4pV91xmo1c7o1_400.gif

Really? I feel like most of the fanbase, even the ones that aren't attending the show, are still excited aside from a few very vocal members. I think the actual truth is that (what we've seen so far) doesn't look all that much different from the JWT-style of merchandise and is kind of...meh.

Edonis
25 minutes ago, Hurem said:

For someone who's not (allegedly) all about the coins, she shouldn't be charging her fans $80 per hoodie tbh. :wtf:Β 

As much as I agree that it shouldn't be that price, I don't think she has complete control over the pricing of merch

Spartacus
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Really? I feel like most of the fanbase, even the ones that aren't attending the show, are still excited aside from a few very vocal members. I think the actual truth is that (what we've seen so far) doesn't look all that much different from the JWT-style of merchandise and is kind of...meh.

From what I can see, the merch does look basic af! lolΒ  That's not my point.Β  My point is the majority of y'all would complain about the merch even if it was the greatest merch ever designed.

JoanneARTPOP
7 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I said it could be the most gorgeous.Β  As in hypothetically it could be the most gorgeous and y'all would still find something wrong with it.

Β 

oh wait i read it in the wrong way lolol sorry.Β 

Edonis
Just now, Spartacus said:

Oh lol well. Probably. This is GGD after all :laughga:

But I hope some of the other pieces are more interesting looking, like some of the prints off to the side that aren't fully shown in the pictures. I wonder if they're interlude pictures. :diane:

Spartacus

This is GGD we're talking about. lolΒ  I've been a member since 2009.Β  All y'all do is complain. lolΒ  Kidding not kidding. :ladyhaha:

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

As much as I agree that it shouldn't be that price, I don't think she has complete control over the pricing of merch

She should at least take a glance at what they’re planning on selling. Imma pretend she didn’t see any of it before hand.

witchcocktor

I.. kinda like it? I like the color combination of yellow and blue, as well as blue and green. But I wouldn'tΒ pay more than 5-10 dollars for a t-shirt, and no more than 25 dollar for a hoodie. It's all about the price. They aren't ugly, but I doubt the simple design isΒ going to be reflected on the price. Much better than some other Gaga merchandise I've seen.

Also, this residency spans two years, and a new album will definitely be released during it, and we might see more merchandise.Β 

Haroon

Need a closer look before I can judge properly :huh: Nothing seems to be standing out to me from the pictures though :confused:

chromaticka
23 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Truth is, it could the most gorgeous merch ever created and y'all are gonna complain about it cuz it's related to the residency.Β  And why?Β  Simply cuz the residency means Gaga likely isn't gonna go on world tour for a couple years.Β  Get over it.

tumblr_phwtja4pV91xmo1c7o1_400.gif

im literally going opening night and i can say that this merch is complete and utter sh*te

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Karl Gasai

Well umm.. those are.. interesting design choices.Β Β 

Gaga/her team should honestly take notes from Spaceneil and Gaganow FANMADE merch, cuz their designs are always better.. and the gag is -- it's cheaper too.Β :vegas:

Archived