Enigma Merch!

ACT2

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco

I don't get why her official merch keeps getting uglier every year

give the fans what they want or let them submit designs and artworks because this is terrible

Spartacus
7 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Looks tacky and cheap. Must be real :vegas:

19 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Gaga needs to stop giving no shits about her merch designs.

What pics are y'all looking at?  The only merch I see clearly is the back of that one hoodie so how can we say all the merch is basic?

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Teal Ambition

This is ugly :excuseu: I got rid of my highlighter coloured clothing after 7th grade :interestinga:

watch me still drop hundreds of dollars on merch anyways when I go to vegas :stalkga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Lady Rah Rah

I like shirts with her face on or really beautiful artwork on. I kinda like the simplicity of it but hopefully this is just a small proportion of it, I bet she will add more as the residency continues...

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

One of the only thing that disappoints me about Gaga is her merch.

1) It's ugly and basic.

2) It's way too expensive.

For someone who's not (allegedly) all about the coins, she shouldn't be charging her fans $80 per hoodie tbh. :wtf: 

Weasel
13 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

What pics are y'all looking at?  The only merch I see clearly is the back of that one hoodie so how can we say all the merch is basic?

I didn't say all the merch is basic. I said, based on what I can see, it looks tacky and cheap :sis:

Spartacus

Truth is, it could the most gorgeous merch ever created and y'all are gonna complain about it cuz it's related to the residency.  And why?  Simply cuz the residency means Gaga likely isn't gonna go on world tour for a couple years.  Get over it.

tumblr_phwtja4pV91xmo1c7o1_400.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

JoanneARTPOP
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Truth is, it could the most gorgeous merch ever created and y'all are gonna complain about it cuz it's related to the residency.  And why?  Simply cuz the residency means Gaga likely isn't gonna go on world tour for a couple years.  Get over it.

tumblr_phwtja4pV91xmo1c7o1_400.gif

the most gorgeous merch ever created

...yeah sure

DvIO1vbX4AIpGZe.jpg

LateToCult

Ma the t shirts look like cheap bootleg clothes in the close up pictures. Gaga invest in a better team. Taylor Swift and Beyoncé are able to give great merch so there’s no reason you can’t.

Archived