Enigma Merch!

ACT2

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPRS said:

Oh well. Last time I checked Gaga was a musician, not a designer. 

Nobody is expecting Gaga to design them herself sis. :triggered:

But we all know if she did.. she'd do it on Microsoft word and take a picture of it with her samsung refrigerator for TEXTURE. :triggered:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

mr.peter

Ugh they had a whole year to get this together 

i was looking forward to going crazy in the Gaga store 

it’s so lame compared to other Vegas residency shops 

tumblr_pk7l7tecYl1ql6hrb_640.jpg

tumblr_pk7l9fXHMl1ql6hrb_1280.jpg

DeleteMyAccount
31 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

At the end I prefer her to put budget on the show and music more than merch..

It’s not like a good graphic designer would empty their budget... why not have a great show and merch? If this is real it’s just laughable. And sadly a smack in the face to designers.

Borislshere

isn’t gaga usually picky about what products she puts out and things that have her name on it?? I’m trying to convince myself that maybe she doesn’t know about this hot trash. 

FentyGa
8 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

isn’t gaga usually picky about what products she puts out and things that have her name on it?? I’m trying to convince myself that maybe she doesn’t know about this hot trash. 

I mean, she's had some questionable taste moment. Maybe she likes the designs? I doubt she'd approve the prices but...

hoeslay
9 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

...i mean her merch has been consistently boring for the last few years if i'm being honest. it's the ONE thing that bugs me about stanning Gaga. Gaga is like the best musician in the world yet has some of the ugliest merch haha

hoeslay

I'll probs just end up buying the green t-shirt and matching beanie. Gaga needs a new designer for her merch in general and has for YEARS sis. Let's get something more exciting by the time I go in June pls and thank you lol

Borislshere
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

I mean, she's had some questionable taste moment. Maybe she likes the designs? I doubt she'd approve the prices but...

1 minute ago, hoeslay said:

...i mean her merch has been consistently boring for the last few years if i'm being honest. it's the ONE thing that bugs me about stanning Gaga. Gaga is like the best musician in the world yet has some of the ugliest merch haha

Which is my thing. She had amazing merch for all her shows up until the last two. Idk who she put in charge now but they need to go. The prices aren’t matching the quality 

Glittertinks

I would be so pissed to spend so much money for overpriced tickets and don't get proper merch :rip:

GypsyBabe

Wow. I needed a good laugh today and this merch did it. :lmao:

Please excuse me while I finish the drawing for my shirt because there is no way in hell I am buying one of those shirts. Hopefully that is only half of the store. 

⚯͛

Utilizing the logo is kind of cute- it looks decent as an embroidered piece on the hat.

I don't hate any of it, but I just... wish there were more to it? 

3 points in and ready for more

Archived