Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Which one of these Britney Jean songs...

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

...would have been most successful as a single?

Alien:

Tik Tik Boom (Featuring T.I.):

It Should Be Easy (Featuring will.i.am):

Til It's Gone:

All are bops :tony:. Discuss :bon:.

he/him/his

Tik Tik Boom & Til It's Gone. It Should Be Easy is AWFUL, and Alien would get so much hate for the autotune & glitches from Will.I.AM's fail production

Anderson123

Neither I think. The whole album sounds like it was written and produced in 1 day just because they wanted to meet a deadline. It sounds more like the type of album they'd record for someone like Paris Hilton, Heidi Montag or think about a new 16 year old generic disney star trying to have a career in music.

I always thought that "Body Ache" would be a decent single. I enjoy that album in a very superficial, fun way but it's not a masterpiece or something. Plain, predictable album (Perfume" is amazing tho, maybe because it was written by Sia). 

She really, truly, definitely NEEDS to sing live again. Her whole act is getting unbearably boring.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

• 3 weeks later...
AciidSwine

None of them because they're weak af and straight up bad. I mean Alien literally has a glitch in it, it skips.

Aside from what was released (Work Bitch and Perfume) I think Passenger was the only other track that had a chance at success, and even that track is flawed. Everything else was like hollow anonymous shells of bops that never came to fruition. Its like when they were working on this album Britney wasn't present and the producers themselves just didn't care.

Archived