💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

5 Days till Enigma!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

In only 5 days Our Queen will save our ghey souls, clear our acne and shrink our waist with her talent! :bon:

Which song are you most excited to hear?? And don’t say J&D :awkney:

original_bd4b1635d87ec08e4baae3062b89835giphy.gifDkR8UU0XoAAGU54.jpgtumblr_muws3c5sPD1rfl8yyo1_500.gif

Hottie Detector

Original Diva

I live for these threads... im so pumped. yall better stream the show for us australians.

excuse me no

Original Diva
Just now, ARTPOPRS said:

I hope she doesn’t pay dirt to ARTPOP :wtfga:

i doubt she will. this show screams ARTPOP. even if she just performs it at the piano or in a medley im sure she will perform it..

come to think of it, gaga doesnt really perform medleys often at her own shows (she often does on televised performances like on talk shows, superbowl, award shows etc) i can only really think of manicure/cake artrave.... anyway that went off topic quickly

excuse me no

Original Diva
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I really hope she performs Judas! She hasn't since the ARTPOP era and it is a fan favorite.

honestly i kinda doubt she will.. but i mean theres always a chance. and we did see some religous stuff in a photo (some upside down cross and mary) soo..

excuse me no

MaryJaneHolland

I'm excited, but nervous at the same time :selena:

And also PISSED because there is no official live stream :selena:

Ryusei

I'm hoping she'll do you & I... even though I won't be at any of the concerts but someone will make an edit like for the britney vegas shows. :excited2: and I'm so excited to see what she has in store. The end of the year looks exciting!

Musery

domixwodix

I hope she performs Monster

i‘m so obsessed with the song rn

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

ARTPOPRS
27 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

honestly i kinda doubt she will.. but i mean theres always a chance. and we did see some religous stuff in a photo (some upside down cross and mary) soo..

I feel like John Wayne took over Judas’ role during the JWT. Would’ve been weird to have two songs with almost the exact concept. If she has to chose either one I’d hope for Judas. 

Archived