Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ENIGMA era time capsule

Original Diva

Featured Posts

Original Diva

Start Date: 22-12-2018

lady-gaga-enigma.jpg.528ceeba3ec06ad9f1f

It is currently 7 days until Engima: The Vegas Residency. Everyone is hyped and ready for their wigs to be snatched by the one and only Ms Gaga.

This thread is here to hold and share all of the special moments, events, clips, photos, iconic outfits and gifs that will help us remember the iconic Enigma era. 

I previously made one of these for the Joanne era and it's such a beautiful thread, I couldn't NOT make this thread.

So please, share fun, exciting, sad, iconic, special and funny moment from this era with me. Feel free to share any comments and thoughts (as long as they are kind-hearted and on-topic).

excuse me no

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Original Diva

The first thing I would like to share is the iconic stage plan posted on the ticket website:

DrhE36WWkAAycE6.jpg

excuse me no

Original Diva

@Haroon Sorry to disturb, could you kindly pin/feature this thread for me and unpin the Joanne Time Capsule, thankyou.

excuse me no

radioactive

It’ll be like a long version of the superbowl halftime show but better. God it’s going to be too iconic for anybody to handle :legend:

• Haroon pinned this topic
Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, Original Diva said:

The first thing I would like to share is the iconic stage plan posted on the ticket website:

DrhE36WWkAAycE6.jpg

The stage looked like when she put up her legs with heels in the bath in the BR video. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

PlasticHo
2 hours ago, Henri Bardot said:

Attending in 2 years :hor:

I'm trying so hard not to use my credit card on the tickets left for GA that are over $600. 😂😂

Phaye Monster

I love how we’re going into opening night completely blind... how truly enigmatic

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

2School4Cool

I love how gaga screaming at the piano in that one post is literally us screaming at her concerts :sharon:

See The Best In Everyone

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived