Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Subnautica free on Epic Games until the 27th

sarahb

Featured Posts

sarahb

Unknown Worlds and Epic Games have teamed up to offer Subnautica as a gift to you for free on PC inside the Epic Games store. You can login and download it right now!

Subnautica, the Golden Joystick PC Game of the Year for 2018, is an underwater adventure set on an alien ocean planet where a massive, open world full of wonder and peril awaits you.

Subnautica will be free to download until 11:59PM EST on Dec 27. Best of all, once you grab the game, it’s yours to keep!

The Epic Games store will be offering a free game every two weeks until the end of 2019. The next free game, Super Meat Boy, will be available beginning Dec 28th.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/get-the-gift-of-subnautica-now-available-free-for-a-limited-time 

Edit: just remembered when you download the launcher be careful, there'll be a box you have to tick to say that you don't want to receive emails

StarstruckIllusion

Omg ily for posting this. Never would have known otherwise.  

mister max

Omg yes :giveup: my computer will probably crash while playing this but it looks like such a cool game :giveup:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

sarahb

I've been playing it for the first time and it's my first survival game and I feel like I am so damn slow with progressing and just not realising things until hours into it :rip:  Like I found out after several hours into it that curing fish instead of cooking it makes it last longer and that you can run and jump on land :flop: But I've been enjoying it a lot :nick:

Magneto

This game is so amazing. I've played it for hours and hours. Can't wait for the expansion next year:excited2:

Free my mind

I bought this game a while ago, and I can say it's definitely a fun experience.

I exited the **** out of this game when I first encountered the leviathan. The ****er literally crept up on me when I was swimming through the tall creepvine area at night.:fthis:

Bloody hooker

I watched Typical Gamer play the betas a couple years ago. I can finally experience it, and have content for my YouTube channel. :giveup:

The leviathan can f*** off though. That’s a scary bitch. :fthis:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Azor Ahai

I'm kinda bored by this game. It feels like I'm finding stuff then swimming for 15 hours getting them back to base to upgrade then repeat.

Archived