Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts and awards discussion - the untouchable title

Andreu

Featured Posts

corvus albus
Just now, Andreu said:

Off the already off topic: I listened to the new Alice song and idk it's not bad but it's a style of music that does nothing for me

I like my rock/alternative :vegas:

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

One of my favourite songs ever because there's a new version they're playing on the radio that kills the vibe of the original

so I decided it was time to dig up its endless versions

I love the oriignal and obviously we need to give it credit, but I prefer Gigi d'Agostino's 

we stan the true pioneer of EDM pioneer

I was pummeled by In My Mind for months now and i can't stand him anymore :excuseu:

This Bella Ciao Remix is still waaaaay worse. Be happy that we contained this disease in the german and french speaking parts of the world :koons:

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

was pummeled by In My Mind for months now and i can't stand him anymore :excuseu:

Do you he did nothing in that song? they just had to put her name because Dynoro or whatever is called took the melody off his biggest hit. In the beggining it was released as just "Dynoro - In My Mind" but he wsa forced to add him as a collaborator

VoldeLorde2
11 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I feel lowkey guilty but yesterday I watched an episode of Dr Phil and it was so entertaining 

(it was about a 45 year old that hooked up with one of the friends of his daughter that was 14, while still being married and with 4 kids :sharon:)

:oprah: Do straight men think about the things they're sleeping with or do they just not care?

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Do you he did nothing in that song? they just had to put her name because Dynoro or whatever is called took the melody off his biggest hit. In the beggining it was released as just "Dynoro - In My Mind" but he wsa forced to add him as a collaborator

I just looked up his discography and I realized that I spent way too much time listening to music without looking up the artist. I recognized pretty much all of these hits by name and just went "THAT CAN'T BE!!!" every time :saladga:

I still had enough of him. He can stay for at least the rest of this year in nirvana :laughga:

corvus albus
1 minute ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

:oprah: Do men think about the things they're sleeping with or do they just not care?

I think and care very deeply about it. But I'm gay so for some people I'm not a real man :selena:

I'm sure most men care but there are way too much that don't. Even if it is just 1% (It's more) it's still 1% too many :saladga:

bloody g

Can they release ASIB on Netflix already? It's the 2019 Titanic waiting to happen :madge:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

VoldeLorde2

Are Spotify and Apple music weighted the same for Billboard? I want to know which app to stream Sweet but Psycho from:vegas:

corvus albus
1 minute ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Are Spotify and Apple music weighted the same for Billboard? I want to know which app to stream Sweet but Psycho from:vegas:

Paid streams are weighed higher and downloaded songs don't add to the streams. That's all you need to know :hor:

Antichrist
4 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

both :vegas:

VoldeLorde2
1 minute ago, Antichrist said:

both :vegas:

I'll stream it on Spotify with my iPad and AM with my Phone:vegas: Will streams still count on AM even if I bought the song? It's probably a stupid question but I want to know

corvus albus
Just now, VoldeLorde2 said:

I'll stream it on Spotify with my iPad and AM with my Phone:vegas: Will streams still count on AM even if I bought the song? It's probably a stupid question but I want to know

No they won't as far as i know. Downloaded and bought copies don't count as streams. Maybe stream the music video on youtube because this is also pretty important for Billboard :staymad:

Andreu
6 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

why not spend this energy with Gaga idk

• Admin changed the title to Charts and awards discussion
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived