Charts and awards discussion - the untouchable title

Andreu

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charlotte Quinn
2 minutes ago, Andree said:

why did they drag you? :selena: they're kinda acting like a certain fanbase... they can't even read Ava's name without going crazy

Well actually I was acting like a certain fanbase :reductive:

I was complaining about the fact she's never mentioned gaga as one of her inspirations. But some other member said she praised her once. I obviously see the similarities and I still like Ava. I hope her career takes off this year!

corvus albus

If you can have a civil discussion about it you can all speak about whoever you want but i seems that you can't actually have a civil discussion about a girl that seems to evoke Gaga. Just behave like adults and you may find that someone that makes her own version of Gagaesque isn't actually a threat to Gaga's career. Ava seems like she's a very touchy subject on GGD :selena: If you would let people just enjoy things (if they aren't attached to a serial pedo or abuser :triggered: [except maybe the R.Kelly song :laughga:]) you would find that a lot less controversy about someone stealing Gaga's aesthetic without crediting her.

Monsterish

I swear if y'all don't stop post about that Habbo Max, then I'll start to hate her :awkney:

---

OT: iTunes Spain

#8     Shallow     (=)      *light green*

corvus albus
Just now, Bloody said:

I don't understand why this discussion needs to be done in this thread all the time.. :awkney:

Because we discuss the actual threats and benefits to Gaga career while the rest of GGD is just plain.... :awkney: different

Charlotte Quinn

Guys the amount of posts complaining about off topic posts is about the same or even higher than those said off topic posts, so you're not really helping by posting them. :awkney:

LGMonster95

Maybe if some people wont act like that Ava girl is the 2nd Gaga then people wont start disliking her just saying 

Bloody

Whatever floats in some members boats, I miss some old members and their posts. At least some members are still posting chart facts and news.. 

Anyways, looking forward to the 5th music video on YouTube :flutter:

HighwayGuy
37 minutes ago, Andree said:

omg she sounds, looks, and acts like gaga :air:.  I mean, this is the first thing she said in the video: ''I like to make my songs theatrical always''  that's something Gaga would say  :air:

This is no shade btw, I think its kinda funny lol. She's very cute and I like her voice

0:34 - She talks about her inspirations and female singers who have a voice who make her cry... and then instead of mentioning Gaga she mentions Britney :huntyga: 

Cloudbusting
42 minutes ago, Andree said:

omg she sounds, looks, and acts like gaga :air:.  I mean, this is the first thing she said in the video: ''I like to make my songs theatrical always''  that's something Gaga would say  :air:

This is no shade btw, I think its kinda funny lol. She's very cute and I like her voice

OMG love her so much!! Can we stop with the hate? We can't complain about madonna nation when people are starting to do the same thing to ava......

Andrea B
38 minutes ago, Ashtosh said:

@Andree

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjHfmtjL7X1gr5qWoRQid

This thread about lady gaga ... if you want to give promo for ava max you can creat your own thread 😁😊

oh really? cause I'm seeing some people talking about some rapper in this thread right now, why are you not tagging them too? :vegas: I thought this thread was about charts in general, and I posted some facts about ava's sales :selena:, yall really hate her uh.  I don't even like SBP :air:  

Actually, this thread is about general discussion and charts(at least that's what haaron said). That's why the title is ''Charts, awards and more discussion''

ANTI WP
Just now, Andree said:

oh really? cause I'm seeing some people talking about some rapper in this thread right now, why are you not tagging them too? :vegas: I thought this thread was about charts in general, and I posted some facts about ava's sales :selena:, yall really hate her uh.  I don't even like SBP :air:  

Oh, you are sweet but a psycho 
A little bit psycho 
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"…

:bye: have a great day

Andrea B
1 minute ago, Ashtosh said:

Oh, you are sweet but a psycho 
A little bit psycho 
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"…

:bye: have a great day

that's what I thought 

• Admin changed the title to Charts and awards discussion