Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts and awards discussion - the untouchable title

Andreu

Featured Posts

Swallow
5 minutes ago, BenG said:

omg that slayage

that fact that A Star Is Born could become her 3rd album to cross the 1M mark in the UK :giveup:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
South Blonde
1 minute ago, Swallow said:

that fact that A Star Is Born could become her 3rd album to cross the 1M mark in the UK :giveup:

We're not even platinum yet :poot: 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Runway
2 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Do What U Want 119.817.822 (+118.529)

Do What U Want ft Xtina 5.241.201 (+32.975)

Xtina truly is chart poison :green: 

South Blonde
Just now, Runway said:

Is at 294k 

Yeah, we need 6k more :excuseu:

Spoiler

Seriously tho, I don't think it will even reach double platinum :oops:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

BuzzcutSeason

A few things, just to cover some ground over the past week..

1. Ava Max is not Lady Gaga. We can talk coincidences, but acting as if her taking off is some sort of torch passed on is INSULTING the person this site is dedicated to.

2. Gaga filed to have the original song, remixes, and some alt. versions of DWUW taken off all digital outlets. This isn't her sitting at home with Asia pressing delete or 'hide' on her keyboard. UMG had to do this, and so that can take up to a week in some cases. It happened fast, and she wasn't leaving it up for an extensive time on purpose.

3. It's possible sales from the past day could've been voided if she went through the legal action of having the song pulled, but we'd have to see.

4. It's clear Gaga recognized her mistake of working with Kelly, so all the angry tweets like: "don't pretend you didn't know there was a case against him then" are just.. Idiotic. She's saying she knew, she wanted to do something striking, and made a mistake. Admitting fault, not masking it.

Swallow
8 minutes ago, South Blonde said:

Yeah, we need 6k more :excuseu:

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously tho, I don't think it will even reach double platinum :oops:

I said "could". I can definitely see it reaching 2x Platinum. That's the minimum in my eyes. 

Swallow

Boo, was looking forward to Shallow snatching another award today. Tomorrow it is!

BibleThisWay

Also Joanne is in the top 150 on Irish AM, the album didn't really happen over here at all but I think ASIB's success might be making some people give it a chance. TFM's also at #157

itsdominik

iTunes Austria:

4. Shallow (+2)

2. A Star is Born Soundtrack (+2)

I‘m so impressed by how well Shallow is doing in Austria. The song hasn‘t left the Top 10 on iTunes here ever since the movie‘s release (and was #1 for 39 consecutive days). It spent three whole months inside the Top 10 and there are no signs of it slowing down :applause::applause: And the best thing is that the German-speaking media is finally on her side again and shower her with praise left and right, which is huge since they used to be pretty harsh towards Gaga. She is winning again and I love it :party:

emig09
4 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Goldderby posted the Critics Choice Awards predictions :

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/critics-choice-awards-film-predictions-2019-complete-racetrack-odds/

Shallow is the only win they are predicting for ASIB :rip:

Yep. Anyway as GG, predictions are just that. Predictions.

CC has less than 250 voters. I'm not saying Gaga is gonna win BA, just letting you know that.

gay engineer

• Admin changed the title to Charts and awards discussion
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived