Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts and awards discussion - the untouchable title

Andreu

Featured Posts

Swallow
1 minute ago, emig09 said:

Yep. Anyway as GG, predictions are just that. Predictions.

CC has less than 250 voters. I'm not saying Gaga is gonna win BA, just letting you know that.

Yea but ASIB only had 5 GG nominations, this time they have 9 . Let's hope ASIB pulls through, we need Bradley to win some awards aswell 

Es solo una paja entre colegas

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
danwasd

Could anyone educate me with past DWUW-esque situations (a TOP20 single getting completely deleted and so on)? :stalkga:

Supersonic
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

Could anyone educate me with past DWUW-esque situations (a TOP20 single getting completely deleted and so on)? :stalkga:

There are none. This is the first time in history.

danwasd
Just now, Supersonic said:

There are none. This is the first time in history.

ARTPOP still reinventing pop music 6 years later :messga:

Supersonic

Any Top 20 songs that got "deleted" (made unavailable for purchas) were only deleted temporarily for a few weeks on purpose by the label, to further album sales instead of single sales.

American Boy by Estelle was on its way to become her very first #1 hit in the USA when her label made the single an "album only" track on iTunes for several weeks in order to drive up her album sales. Of course, this backfired spectacularly and the album sold a measily 50k to 100k copies overall while the song stalled at #9 of the Hot 100.

A similar thing happened to Crazy by Gnarls Barkley but people REALLY loved that song and were a lot more forgiving. Coindicentally, both songs were released under Warner.

Gypsy Life

7 LADY GAGA, BRADLEY COOPER | A STAR IS BORN SOUNDTRACK INTERSCOPE 39,540 +3% 19,992 5,400 14,148

Less than 200 units away from #6. 

2k away from #5.

#1 in sales. Only 1 of 2 albums to sell more than 10k this week. The other being TGS (15k)

Arturo

Well girls it’s over.....

Just kidding but with school starting this week and the fact that I got hired as a Mechanical Engineering Intern (paid hihi) as of yesterday, I will be on waaay less. I’ll still try to do my weekly updates as long as ASIB and Shallow are still pushing units. But I won’t be here 24/7 anymore. Keep it cute.

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Well girls it’s over.....

Just kidding but with school starting this week and the fact that I got hired as a Mechanical Engineering Intern (paid hihi) as of yesterday, I will be on waaay less. I’ll still try to do my weekly updates as long as ASIB and Shallow are still pushing units. But I won’t be here 24/7 anymore. Keep it cute.

Congrats sis! My jobless after university degree ass is jealous. :poot:

• Admin changed the title to Charts and awards discussion
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived