💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

RPDR AS4: lowest numbers since S7

thierryrreiht

Low numbers. Why?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What is the cause of this?

• People being tired of the show (repetitive)
    • The lack of star power this season
    • Timing (people too busy with Xmas + too close to AS3 & S10)
    • Boycott towards Ru and the production (treatment of queens, lack of women)
    • All of the above

Featured Posts

The ratings may have dipped, but for a show dedicated to a niche aspect of Queer culture, it's doing amazingly well.

I'm not normally a glass half full kind of person, but when you consider the show's Emmy wins, multiple spin-offs, and cultural relevance...it's pretty amazing how successful this show is.

RichAssPiss

They need to cast Willam on All Stars 5. He would bring the star power and the drama. They can even make his clash with production an ongoing on-screen storyline. It would be something we'e never seen before, which is what the show desperately needs. And if they can get Courtney back, that would be lovely. They need superstar talent. Even ones who clash with Ru, maybe especially. Tension is a good thing for reality TV!

Catnikko

Probably because AS3 wasn't all that so people don't care

the line-ups not that great

they kinda used all the iconic queens in AS2 so they'll never outdo it 

Actual patient

DontDoubtDavid

I think it's oversaturation. I hate to say it, but part of the excitement was the wait and long and slow tease for each main season to start. All-Stars is a great concept, but it should be at least 2 years between each season.

Also, the show is become way to produced (or at least its become too obvious) and it feels too forced.

But idk. Its my fave show, but I don't feel that excited about these new seasons...

androiduser
1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

Trixie winning was lacklustre.

The promo has been nowhere.

There are no stars on all stars.

Valentina is definitely a star.. and Manila and Latrice are Drag Race legends, but probably less interesting to newer/younger fans... Trinity is also a good competitor, and so is Naomi but I don't think she has a real shot at winning... and the rest of the cast is just is just weak filler.

YourCureness

I think it is bad timing. Why would you even debut a new show on xmas season, when people tend to not watch regular television? 

Chris Thomason

The way shangela was robbed in all stars season 3 would probably be enough to turn a lot of people away from the all stars seasons. Ru should have stepped in and made it a top 3.

Archived