Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Christian shares photo of Gaga

Dawson

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
10 minutes ago, Wigless said:

y’all hate Carino for no other reason than he’s not a Taylor Kinney clone and I’m tired. Thirst over men in your own real life and not Gaga’s :nails:

:oprah: He's an awful person, he was inviting Gaga's parents out on dates with his then girlfriend, while Gaga was still with Taylor. He was seen around Gaga while she was still with Taylor. He left his wife of 20 years to date younger female celebs and he found the jackpot with Gaga. Also read his messy divorce claims from his wife.

All that and he's also old.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Serving Billie Eillish. 

yes but no :) lavender blond is like almost ten years old

hello hello baby.

JazzGa

Thank God he's such a stan, I been thirsty for pics. Keep leakin those photos Good Sis Chris! 

She looks angelic :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

:oprah: He's an awful person, he was inviting Gaga's parents out on dates with his then girlfriend, while Gaga was still with Taylor. He was seen around Gaga while she was still with Taylor. He left his wife of 20 years to date younger female celebs and he found the jackpot with Gaga. Also read his messy divorce claims from his wife.

All that and he's also old.

Well first of all, he knew Gaga professionally before they started dating. Just cuz 2 people were seen together, that doesnt mean they're snogging or cheating on their spouse, you know this. That's just paranoid.

2nd, you don't know exactly what went down with Gaga and Taylor. None of us do. Who knows for how long they were separated before they finally announced it to us? Who knows if Taylor cheated on Gaga first, if that's even what ended the relationship at all?

Finally, remember that ex-spouses usually hate their former spouse and intentionally try to make them look bad in the press or in divorce court, so remember that your source of information about Xtian's personality could not be more biased 

I think you're just looking for reasons to hate a guy you instinctively don't like. Not shaming you or anything, since I do the same thing with certain celebs I instinctively hate too :laughga: But I couldn't let Christian be taken down like that :cryga:

JazzGa
3 hours ago, T E A said:

Just know when
That glass is empty
That the world is gonna bend

Happy in the club with a bottle of red wine
Stars in our eyes 'cuz we're having a good time

@Satans Ex Wife, cheers! :vegas:

Oh yay!

My thread was iconic!

giphy.gif

FlopSlurper
19 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Well first of all, he knew Gaga professionally before they started dating. Just cuz 2 people were seen together, that doesnt mean they're snogging or cheating on their spouse, you know this. That's just paranoid.

2nd, you don't know exactly what went down with Gaga and Taylor. None of us do. Who knows for how long they were separated before they finally announced it to us? Who knows if Taylor cheated on Gaga first, if that's even what ended the relationship at all?

Finally, remember that ex-spouses usually hate their former spouse and intentionally try to make them look bad in the press or in divorce court, so remember that your source of information about Xtian's personality could not be more biased 

I think you're just looking for reasons to hate a guy you instinctively don't like. Not shaming you or anything, since I do the same thing with certain celebs I instinctively hate too :laughga: But I couldn't let Christian be taken down like that :cryga:

You ignored the biggest issue which made me start disliking him, him going on dates with Gaga's parents AND his former gf, who does that

giskardsb
35 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

You ignored the biggest issue which made me start disliking him, him going on dates with Gaga's parents AND his former gf, who does that

so you hate him because he was friendly with Gaga's parents before he was romantically involved with Gaga.   Why is that a problem exactly?   

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

so you hate him because he was friendly with Gaga's parents before he was romantically involved with Gaga.   Why is that a problem exactly?   

He was planning everything, wouldn't be his first :lolly:

Gaga4stef

Cute pic. 

I just want her to be happy with whomever she falls in love with. And I hope he gives her the babies she wants. 

Every time we say goodbye baby it hurts

Archived