💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Uncertainty Race: ALL STARS 1

rumours

Featured Posts

lost in limbo
4 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

The Eighth Queen to return to All Stars is a song from season 2 of the Uncertainty Race who many people think was robbed of her crown during her season. Despite accumulating 9 (:udidnt:) Top 3 placements during her season, she still wasn't able to snatch that Season Winner title. Word is... she is also the competitor the other contestants are worried about the most cause of her amazing track record. From Season 2 of The Uncertainty Race, it's...

Hide contents

tumblr_oo3w2mbQDa1qc5i9so1_500.gif

THE EDGE OF GLORY

The first song I'm unhappy about :neyde: 

Okay, listen, no tea, no shade, I love TEOG (it's one of my favorite Gaga songs) but it should've been eliminated sooner than it was in it's original season. If this sends any fan-favorites home, I will riot :grr:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

Okay.... it appears as though I have all of my contestants....

Wait... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm missing two. Sorry contestants, but you still have more competition coming...

rumours

The Ninth Queen to return to All Stars is a song from season 1 of the Uncertainty Race who many people ALSO think was robbed of her crown during her season. Despite holding the current highest score (when averaged per round), it only managed to place 6th in its season. She was also the contestant that was most requested to return, so... y'all are welcome. From Season 1 of The Uncertainty Race, it's...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

ARTPOP

lost in limbo

You better bring one more ARTPOP song bc otherwise I may pay you a visit, Dolly Parton. 

calmar
5 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

The Ninth Queen to return to All Stars is a song from season 1 of the Uncertainty Race who many people ALSO think was robbed of her crown during her season. Despite holding the current highest score (when averaged per round), it only managed to place 6th in its season. She was also the contestant that was most requested to return, so... y'all are welcome. From Season 1 of The Uncertainty Race, it's...

Hide contents

giphy.gif

ARTPOP

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

Your winner.... has arrived.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

rumours

I, RumourPaul, have been keeping a close eye on all the Gaga songs that are working. However, I've decided to include a song that may truly be an All Star... despite having never properly competed in any of our previous 3 seasons.

Here we go...

calmar
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

I, RumourPaul, have been keeping a close eye on all the Gaga songs that are working. However, I've decided to include a song that may truly be an All Star... despite having never properly competed in any of our previous 3 seasons.

Here we go...

I knew it

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar
Just now, PerfectCure said:

Wait, just ten songs? :huh:

All Stars normally has only 10 competitors. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

lost in limbo

Okay, no ARTPOP then, the next car you see pulling up next to your house, that's me bitch. 

But I'm also shook at this ruveal, let's hope it's an ASIB song

tenor.gif?itemid=12084903

PerfectCure
Just now, calmar said:

All Stars normally has only 10 competitors. 

Isn’t this one gonna be short though? If there are no double eliminations, there will be 8 rounds at the most. :duck:

Archived