Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Someone show this to gaga (lg6 related)

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

think that gaga is extremely inspired by the 90s eurodance music to create lg6 and that's why maybe she's working with European producers as Sophie (from Scotland)  and Alexander ridha aka boys noise (from Germany)  who's famous of his electronic house and techno/troika sound...  

And guess what?  "Leila k" was the queen of eurodance/techno house/electronic music in Europe back in the 90's 

Lady gaga said in one of her interviews that she's inspired by her ..and redone also claim in an interview with a Tunisian tv (i already posted it)  that gaga is shaped her persona and her music with a strong inspiration from "Leila k"  

So why gaga not collaborate with her specially that Leila k is starting to make music again as I heard from people around her  .. So please if someone from gaga's team is here show this to gaga so maybe this come true .

I could stay days and days describing how much this woman is talented and I cry every time when I I remember what happened to her... She is sooooo underrated and she deserve more than this 

I will let her music speaking for her and please guys stream her music in spotify and comment in her videos in YouTube asking her to comeback... 

And if there's some Sweden monsters here please do something if u ever have the chance to see her in public.  She deserves some respect .

image.php?uuid=5b97b543-5f25-418d-9b77-b

AStarIsBorn21

No. If Gaga is planning on releasing soon and she sees this... it’ll be delayed another year ala LG5. :wtfga: 

Schizophonic

gagas new album is expected to release next week. i think its too late for new influences.

(haha, sorry i could not resist, i know its wishful thinking)

3 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

gagas new album is expected to release next week. i think its too late for new influences.

(haha, sorry i could not resist, i know its wishful thinking)

Everything is possible and it's not yet confirmed that the album is going to be released the next week lol 

FfFfFfFF

Why specifically Leika? She talked about her (actually Redone did) 10 years ago, and considering how fast she chanes her mind ... :poot: And Sophie's style is electronic, but not exactly Euro-pop.

A Hybrid
13 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

am i missing somethin? is there really going to be an album release nextweek

No

No family’s safe when I sashay

29 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Why specifically Leika? She talked about her (actually Redone did) 10 years ago, and considering how fast she chanes her mind ... :poot: And Sophie's style is electronic, but not exactly Euro-pop.

If u listen carefully to Leila k u will get some gaga's vibe .. There's something about her voice and talent and she fits so well with the rumoured lg6 sound. That's why i want her to collabe with gaga .

Archived