💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'PARTYNAUSEOUS' sampled in 'Hologram' by Vox Lux

Woohoo

Featured Posts

I actually love it :party:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, Timmers said:

It was used as an instrumental for a Sia song, too. I'm sorry I can't remember which one.

FfFfFfFF

I think this is the tenth thread related to it. :poot: But I don't blame you because I know different timezones play a part in it.

Bad Kids

but if gaga has the rights to partynauseous why did fernando still give it away :(

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Catnikko

It's probably a build up fx sample in his library that he used for both, not a sample of partynauseous 

52 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

but if gaga has the rights to partynauseous why did fernando still give it away :(

Actual patient

Quartz

Even Ally's worst pop song has more melody than this. This was just noise.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Just now, hellothing said:

Even Ally's worst pop song has more melody than this. This was just noise.

Not to mention it's basically a cover of Sia's unreleased. But I still like it :huntyga:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Bad Kids
14 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

It's probably a build up fx sample in his library that he used for both, not a sample of partynauseous 

yay, but i hope it gives some promotions to PartyNauseous and people will search it up! :)

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Anderson123

They finally gave this song/instrumental a home. About damn time!

If I remember correctly, I think this beat belongs to Fernando Garibay, that's why he's credited on both Hologram and Partynauseous. I wonder if Sia bought the rights or he's still going to be credited here as well.

Archived