💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Scheiße will make it?

Hachi

Featured Posts

My favorite song --- It's been in the last two shows (Coachella, and JWT) .. Do you think it'll still have a place in Enigma? I'M HOPING (on a single prayer) D:

FfFfFfFF

I don't think so, a whole tour was enough. It's time for other deep cuts to be performed, like Monster, Dance In The Dark, Venus, ARTPOP, MJH etc.

FlopSlurper

She seems to cancel the tours that have this song on the setlist, so for her hip's sake I don't think so :poot:

If you're on a tour, female, there's gonna be a cancellation

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PunkTheFunk

Ich schleiban austa be clair, es kump Enigma monstère,
Aus-be aus-can-be flaugen, fräulein Las Vegas-be clair

tenor.gif?itemid=8867362

edengowon

Tbh I hope not

We've seen it A LOT lately for an album cut and I hope she can perform a different BTW cut instead of Scheisse. Possibly, Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover or Bloody Mary. And if she performs Scheisse but not You and I or Judas, I will be fuming :saladga:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Phaye Monster

Wouldn’t mind it but other fan favourites deserve their spots too (justice for ARTPOP)

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Chromatislaps

I would be shook if she performed the Greatest Thing or Out Of Control live :giveup: instead of Scheisse

RudraCNG

It's not about if she already performed it in the last tour or not. Scheiße is probably her most danceable song and its performance is visually stunning. Every show must include a performance like that. I mean, of course she can replace it but IMO it should be replaced by a song with similar features, like Judas.

PlanetChromatica

I really hope so, it's my favourite song and my JWT shows were cancelled twice, I'm putting all my money into going to the show in January and if it's on the set list it would make me very happy.

Thonin Dyn

pro : it has a great message, and it’s perfect for the current climate 

cons : already performed at JWT and coachella

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Archived