Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga please make this come true .

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Gaga u really has to make a metal album and i think it's really the right time to start thinking about this more seriously because u have absolutely every potential to be the next big thing in metal .. And i'm sure that u can prove ur self in metal the same way u did in jazz .

I really can't stop thinking about this specially after hearing your short cover of black dog (led Zeppelin)  and i even have some metalhead friends really thirsty to hear more metal from u .

U can start by releasing a cover album with Metallica or with anthrax (they would certainly love to collaborate with u .. Even Scott lan wants anthrax to be your backing band)  so what u're waiting for girl ? STRIKE THE IRON WHEN IT'S HOT 

And please don't forget to slay my entire existence with looks like that

lady-gaga-out-in-london_1.jpg

hbz-best-looks-lady-gaga-02.jpg

GagaCrop27-1.jpg

1408615685040_wps_2_Lady_Gaga_seen_leavijpg

lady-gaga-2435.jpg

gagajapan1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Something along the lines of perfect illusion? sure. heavy metal? nah.

No i want a pure heavy metal not an hybrid type of song like perfect illusion 

AStarIsBorn21
24 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Something along the lines of perfect illusion? sure. heavy metal? nah.

Perfect Illusion has nothing to do with Metal. :laughga: That’s like alternative rock with disco. 

Anyway, I agree with OP. There’s so many metal heads that would be curious enough to check out her music, especially with an Anthrax or Metallica collab. I hope we can get atleast one metal song soon. 

RAMROD

I would LIVE, honestly :nooo:

She is due for trying on big beat pop metal industrial :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Borislshere
1 minute ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Perfect Illusion has nothing to do with Metal. :laughga: That’s like alternative rock with disco. 

cool

I want alternative rock with disco then, No metal . 

joannesrats

I definitely want her to explore this, but I think right now the world is thirsty for new pop from her. I definitely see her doing something like this maybe ten years down the road, though! I've loved when she's added metal elements and worked with metal groups - and her voice is killer for it

SharkmanthaC
49 minutes ago, Anisko said:

GagaCrop27-1.jpg

This is my first time seeing this picture and she look sooo sad.

she/her/hers

Look, I love that Gaga plays around with genres and tries new things, but 1. it would be career suicide to release a metal album to an audience that knows her for dance/pop after she's got the general public back on her side (and what metalhead would admit to listening to a Lady Gaga album? Who would buy it aside from the OP and the other metal fans on here that want this?) and 2. I just don't want it. Like, at all. :saladga:

Archived