Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Meaning of Gaga Songs (and actions?)

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

So I have learned a lot from all of the GGD members on here.  I'd like to learn more, and maybe others will too.

It was through this forum that I learned that Speechless was about Gaga's father's open heart surgery.  Some of the other songs I also know the meaning behind, but can you share what you know about her songs and maybe even some actions? Like, when I start talking about Gaga to other people the first thing they bring up is the meat dress.  I think proceed to tell them about how it was worn as a statement for Don't Ask, Don't Tell, not just for Gaga to be strange.

Share away!

she/her/hers

Bonkers

I don't have confirmation about this, but I am pretty certain that Do What U Want was written about Perez Hilton.  At the time he was using his considerable influence to pull her down and it was working.  The song was her way of saying to him (and all the haters) that they can kick and scream and blackmail and do what they way with her name and reputation, but she would NEVER let him control her.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

SharkmanthaC
Just now, Bonkers said:

I don't have confirmation about this, but I am pretty certain that Do What U Want was written about Perez Hilton.  At the time he was using his considerable influence to pull her down and it was working.  The song was her way of saying to him (and all the haters) that they can kick and scream and blackmail and do what they way with her name and reputation, but she would NEVER let him control her.

I've heard it was about the press in general, I've never heard not Perez Hilton. (Not saying this is wrong, just that I had never heard it before.)

she/her/hers

AStarIsBorn21
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

She also said she “has a hot boyfriend and he can do whatever he wants with my body” :messga:

Bonkers
Just now, SamanthaC said:

I've heard it was about the press in general, I've never heard not Perez Hilton. (Not saying this is wrong, just that I had never heard it before.)

I haven't either, to be honest, but at the time he was RELENTLESS on her, cruel and many small bloggers started attacking her just to get retweets and traffic from him.  And you could tell they had a falling out and he was trying to punish her.  There was nobody else with as much power coming at her, so it just really made sense to me.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

SharkmanthaC
10 minutes ago, KING said:

My favorite Paparazzi has multiple meanings. :wub:

What are they?

she/her/hers

Emigrante

Swine is a song about her music producer that abused her sexually early in her career

grigio girls about her Friend sonja that was fighting with cancer

Government hooker about bitch politics

Edge of glory about her dead grandad

poker face about not outed gay's poker face

Lovegame about riding a donkey di ck 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Bloody Mary is about being the martyr, when she's breaking the boundaries, she gets all the bad critics and bad press, so when other artists will follow her, they will get the acclaim.. for example when everybody trashed her customs at the beginning and after that everybody dressed like her..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived