Allie X - Last Xmas

blackstar

Featured Posts

blackstar
18 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Whats so 90s about this??? :interestinga:

the song :huntyga:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Im so tired of these VHS videos, I only like them for the Analogs but then Sunflower music video and now this, ugh. Im gonna let her live though bc the music is immaculate every time and shes giving more videos than most pop girls i know. this song fits her style so well

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Queen Gloria

I see a lot of people improperly labeling Allie X as a 90s referencing artist. I don't get it, maybe younger people forget what the 80s was, lol. This aesthetic lasted until maybe 1993-94 at most. 

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, QueenHunty said:

I see a lot of people improperly labeling Allie X as a 90s referencing artist. I don't get it, maybe younger people forget what the 80s was, lol. This aesthetic lasted until maybe 1993-94 at most. 

The VHS aesthetic was more 1980s, even though it started in 1975 and wasn’t discontinued until 2008. You’re dates of 1993-94 seem right to me about when the style disappeared. I always think of 1990-1992 as being the slow death or “final chapter” of the 80s. 93 was when the 90s had it’s own identity, which in many ways was a rejection of the 1980s aesthetic. 

Archived