Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

11 Days till Enigma

Kimmo

Featured Posts

The wait is almost over Gheys! Embrace yourself and make sure you have your tickets and plans ready :firega:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwWxEsmMzsAD5ql4xl5svlady-gaga-las-vegas-residency-enigma.jpg       

Hottie Detector

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Wow that close already. I cant wait to see how it turns out. I can't afford to go myself so I'm hoping there will be a live stream or something. 

TimisaMonster

I'm worried rehearsals started too late....this is a huge step in her career and the show needs to be her best creation thus far...point black period.

I'm sure shes got an amazing concept and budget to make her vision come together, but seeing how "late" she and her team were with getting things together only weeks before the show starts is troubling...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TheSlash

It feels like yesterday when the very first promo poster released :diane: . To the attenders: You better record the most iconique performances and share the whole setlist :grr: 

Ew, David!

Bradley
9 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I'm worried rehearsals started too late....this is a huge step in her career and the show needs to be her best creation thus far...point black period.

First of all, I don't think the amount of time someone puts into rehearsals should dictate the quality of a show. The show should be judged for what it is, some people can deliver high quality shows in a short period of time, whereas a show that was rehearsed for month after month doesn't necessarily mean it's a great show, if the artist is inexperienced or subpar per se. The fairest way to judge whether or not a show is good is just to watch it from start to finish.

Secondly, Enigma started pretty early if you ask me, she already had concepts in development before A Star Is Born premiered, which means meetings, designs and concepts were already shaping up at that time. The fact that they knew exactly what they wanted to sing in the jazz show (her own songs and songs from the Great American songbook) kind of indicates that they had things already considered at that point in time.

TEANUS
12 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I'm sure shes got an amazing concept and budget to make her vision come together, but seeing how "late" she and her team were with getting things together only weeks before the show starts is troubling...

I don’t think this is valid.....

Gaga already knows a majority of her choreography by heart. Most of the work she needs to do is readying her body, warming up her vocals, creating and perfecting the actual blocking of the show, and creating the visual aids. She has a team helping her on ALL of this. I’m sure she’s had the concept since shortly after it was announced, she’s like that. We don’t know what she did all summer, much of October, and most of november. She’s been working her a$$ off with plenty of time. Guarantee it. She’s had this planned out

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

That J
2 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I don’t think this is valid.....

Gaga already knows a majority of her choreography by heart. Most of the work she needs to do is readying her body, warming up her vocals, creating and perfecting the actual blocking of the show, and creating the visual aids. She has a team helping her on ALL of this. I’m sure she’s had the concept since shortly after it was announced, she’s like that. We don’t know what she did all summer, much of October, and most of november. She’s been working her a$$ off with plenty of time. Guarantee it. She’s had this planned out

This is my only issue with her tours. She never changes her choreography which I think would bring such a good freshness to her older hits. While I've been to every tour, the predictable portions are fun but done to death. I know not everyone has seen her tho so I get that argument too. I'm not saying she should change everything but add a breakdown or something. 

However, she remains my favorite artist to see live because nobody elses show has that warm loving welcoming feel that her shows have always had and I'm excited for ENIGMA. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Linus Gaga
28 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I think she has started earlier than we think

Hit me a message and say hi !

24 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

No one knows when rehearsals or preparations started though. Just because she only recently posted teasers doesn’t mean that was the beginning. Also, we saw in 5f2 how much a perfectionist Gaga is. I doubt she would allow the show to begin without making sure everything is going to run smoothly.

VoldeLorde2
40 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

She could've filmed those videos a few weeks ago and is only posting them now to get us hyped up. 

9 minutes ago, dit said:

Ready for the free livestream! Yes!

DunsQ99V4AEXc7U?format=jpg&name=large

I doubt they’ll be such thing!!

DunsQ99V4AEXc7U?format=jpg&name=large

Hottie Detector

fivefoottwo

time passed so fast wow. i remember when the first enigma neon photos dropped, thinking how long it would take for december to arrive

Archived