💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Teeth Dance Routine 2018

myluis617

Featured Posts

myluis617

I think Gaga should have Richie collab with choreographers like these, I would love to see gaga have an era where her dance moves are killer because she has great choreography that is new and sexy AF. P.S also having camera work good like this in performances can help a lot. She should hire her own camera team for events to fully control the vision of her performance for sequences like the ones in this video.

Reactions?

Comments?

SharkmanthaC

The cheorgeaphy is good. But I wonder if Gaga would be able to do these moves, night after night. There are a lot of hip rotations, etc and I would think this may cause some issues with her fibro. I’m all for the dancers doing these kind of moves. I’d rather Gaga take it easier on herself a bit though, so she will be healthy enough for her entire residency. Just my initial thoughts. 

she/her/hers

myluis617
4 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

The cheorgeaphy is good. But I wonder if Gaga would be able to do these moves, night after night. There are a lot of hip rotations, etc and I would think this may cause some issues with her fibro. I’m all for the dancers doing these kind of moves. I’d rather Gaga take it easier on herself a bit though, so she will be healthy enough for her entire residency. Just my initial thoughts. 

I don't think she should do them a lot only for like videos or special promotional performances. 

SharkmanthaC
8 hours ago, myluis617 said:

I don't think she should do them a lot only for like videos or special promotional performances. 

I agree. Once and awhile may not be too bad. As long as it’s not painful for her! 

she/her/hers

Well if it's only the choreo that we want, Gaga could pull a Sia and sing in the back while the dancers do the trick, because I don't think she'd be physically able to pull it off while singing and that's the kind of choreo that completely steals the spotlight, so her singing in the front and dancers doing the choreo in the back wouldn't work.

But yeah, the routine is S I C K

Archived