💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shallow - The Voice Portugal

iAstroLeo

Featured Posts

I’m fine with people changing up the long ass note cause not everyone is as talented as Gaga. But why do plenty of people change the “in the sha-ha shallow, in the sha-ha sha-la-la-la-low”? :wtf:

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I’m fine with people changing up the long ass note cause not everyone is as talented as Gaga. But why do plenty of people change the “in the sha-ha shallow, in the sha-ha sha-la-la-la-low”? :wtf:

I think because it's a bit different each repeat, I think it's the worst part of the song because of that

RodeckDanny

Oh I love that the song is in the show but I think he struggles with the higher notes and his voice is shaky sometimes :( cute though!

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

IllusionLover
20 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Here you have one that doesn't change anything (except for Gaga's verse, that one was cut off because of the show's timing)

:vegas:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

A Gaga stan who's called Antonio and was a friend of mine until I acted like a douchebag to him does some camera work for the show, I bet he was shook and very proud to hear the song! Gogo Portugal

Archived