Cassidyfal

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cassidyfal
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

When did he/she work with Gaga?

I don't think they did, the person is answering a question if they would like to.

Sneaky Oliver

Should we care about an opinion from someone who didnt really work with her? Because everyone else who did, they loved it :ohwell:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

melodichard

It doesn’t matter and there’s no need to discuss it here. Surely this thread is just going to result in GGD members harrassing this person lol. 

why is she so salty about Gaga? She didn’t even know her to go out talk like she had a bad experience with her. 

ZiggyZiggs

This is not the first time that drag queen has said something nasty about Gaga. He said something equally nasty earlier this year. Meh. He’s a hater. 

joanoflark

she deleted it i guess, i can't find it. she is a german drag queen, and she took care of björk's makeup for the utopia era. i personally hate this kind of snobbism a lot, you know more underground artists looking down on what's mainstream and pop, i mean great, you worked with björk and her team of avant-garde artists, but still. i don't know, it's her opinion, i guess. i just irks me a bit.

Glamourpuss

Just shrug it off. Some people can't see past Lady Gaga the pop star. They assume that because she's had commercial success that she sings other people's songs and has everything decided for her. We all know that Gaga has artistic integrity and that's all that matters. 

BLACKOUTbritney

A make up artist can now be the judge of artistic integrity? :air: 

Archived