💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Final Fantasy X-3 on the horizon

Seeka

Featured Posts

https://www.vgr.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/final-fantasy-x-3-530x300.jpg

https://www.vgr.com/square-enix-comments-on-the-possibility-of-final-fantasy-x-3/amp/

During a Dissidia NT presentation Square Enix shown off sketches and drawings of Yuna and Tidus when they were older and have basically confirmed in all ways that X-3 is on the horizon.

Blah blah blah FF7 blah blah blah.

To get to the point, do you guys even want a X-3? I think every addition since X-2 has been a hot mess, and the audio drama of -Will- plays like something you'd get from an anime.

Your thoughts?

Andreu

well, if I'm honest I stopped following FF (and playing games in general) like three years ago and was a MASSIVE fan of the franchise so maybe my point of view is a little off. 

Final Fantasy X is not my favourite game (that's VII, both inside the franchise and overall), but it's the world/characters I love the most (tied with XII because drag the game but Ivalice and the characters were fire) so I'm not opposed to the idea they go back to the X world (Spira, right :poot:). However, X2 was already a much weaker game so I have divided opinions: A half of me thinks the downgrade from X2 to X3 will be as big, but the other half of me thinks. Damn, I have enjoyed some "sequels" so much, some of them even more than the actual games: Final Fantasy XII: Revenant wings is one of my favourite games ever, and FFVII from PSP whatever was it called is one as well. And I enjoyed FFXIII-2 more than XIII.

In conclusion, I wrote a paragraph just to conclude that I dont know :ladyhaha:

Andreu

PS: Time to bring back my iconic threads from september in case anyone wants to vote :staymad: 

I'm reading the OP and I'm already cringing at myself I-

witchcocktor

Absolutely not please NO. 

First of all, I want Final Fantasy XVI, not another sequel/remake.

Secondly, everything after X-2 is just so freaking terrible. I think X-2 was great, but all that '' official '' fanfiction afterwards is so freaking terrible and shits on everything, the characters and their characterizations, the plot, everything. 

So you can keep your terrible video game idea Squeenix.

Archived