Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pedo Disney star arrested and fired

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

I'm telling yall....people who love being around children need to be TRIPLE screened for any past history of child p0rn, molestation, rape, etc...

:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

What is up with Disney??? Their obsession with youth is disturbing yet when news like this breaks it kind of makes sense: Predators want to be around prey. 

Lol what, you're blaming Disney for this sicko?? Disney owns an incredibly wide variety of content that caters to all ages of people. Disney channel and princess movies is just a small slice of what they own (which also includes ESPN, Marvel, ABC, the Star Wars franchise... the list goes on)

The Disney Channel no more caters to youth than Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network. It's really unfair and dopey to say they're "obsessed with youth." Like yeah, they make shows and movies for kids to enjoy. That doesn't mean everyone who works there is a pedophile or responsible for pedophila. 

PoshLife
37 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I'm telling yall....people who love being around children need to be TRIPLE screened for any past history of child p0rn, molestation, rape, etc...

:saladga:

oh my god your posts are always just so... :sharon: legit there are millions of people who like children, they aren't all pedophiles nor do all pedophiles seek employment with children (in fact, I'd surmise many of them don't BECAUSE they know they will get themselves into trouble). Babysitters, teachers, nannies, pediatricians, camp counselors... what a gigantic list of people who just genuinely like kids. Yes people in those lines of work should be screened for criminal history, but so should ALL people in ALL areas of employment. Duh.

TimisaMonster
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

oh my god your posts are always just so... :sharon: legit there are millions of people who like children, they aren't all pedophiles nor do all pedophiles seek employment with children (in fact, I'd surmise many of them don't BECAUSE they know they will get themselves into trouble). Babysitters, teachers, nannies, pediatricians, camp counselors... what a gigantic list of people who just genuinely like kids. Yes people in those lines of work should be screened for criminal history, but so should ALL people in ALL areas of employment. Duh.

So then what I said wasnt :sharon:

I said people seeking employment with children need to be triple screened...meaning other jobs still need to be screened as well like you said...

So what's the problem with the post? :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

StarstruckIllusion

MESS. not the show that pushed gay acceptance... god we cannot catch a break. 

Lion Heart
7 hours ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

I hope nobody stops watching the show because of this. It’s such a great show!

My fear is that the show will be cancelled/ not renewed. :ohno: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lord Temptation
22 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Lol what, you're blaming Disney for this sicko?? Disney owns an incredibly wide variety of content that caters to all ages of people. Disney channel and princess movies is just a small slice of what they own (which also includes ESPN, Marvel, ABC, the Star Wars franchise... the list goes on)

The Disney Channel no more caters to youth than Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network. It's really unfair and dopey to say they're "obsessed with youth." Like yeah, they make shows and movies for kids to enjoy. That doesn't mean everyone who works there is a pedophile or responsible for pedophila. 

Abuse is likely to take place in any institution of power where kids are herded up and then separated from their families. But whereas we are kind of used to hearing about abuse in churches, schools and smaller environments, especially from the 70s and 80s before the internet and smarphones, Disney is a multibillion dollar empire employing tens of thousands of people. For me i’m just shocked that abuse is happening at one of the biggest media corporations in the world, where cameras, security guards and hundreds of people all with smartphones pass by all the time. Like how can this abuse happen right underneath everyone’s nose and with so much security??? 

Archived