💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is anyone else scared to invest in ENIGMA?

Stef

Featured Posts

It’s actually playing on my mind quite a bit :S 

i am saving up rn to potentially fly out and see Enigma next fall, but I’m extremely scared of the possibility of her fibromyalgia playing up and her having to change around a few dates of a leg or put some of the leg on suspension. And knowing my damn luck, it’d happen for my date :neyde: 

i know there’s always that risk with a live performer that something might go wrong. But I’m especially  hesitant when 

A. The performer has a notorious track record of chronic pain inhibiting them

B. The concert is a damn shedload of money halfway across the world :( 

I don’t think I’d be able to justify losing over €1,650 in cancellation fees :cryga: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this time she has taken in consideration her condition and planned ahead, I don't think you should worry. She doesn't have to travel for Enigma which is good because travel was probably her biggest trigger.

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

AStarIsBorn21

I don’t think you should go to Vegas just for Gaga. Vegas isn’t a place artists bring you to, Vegas is a place Vegas brings you to, if that makes any sense. If you want to go to the US/Vegas then it would be a perfect time to go, but if you just want to see Gaga, I’d wait it out until her next tour.

PunkTheFunk
23 minutes ago, Stef said:

her having to change around a few dates of a leg or put some of the leg on suspension

she can always use her other leg

665323151_stefggd.JPG.f42fcdee4d4fbd773c

3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

she can always use her other leg

665323151_stefggd.JPG.f42fcdee4d4fbd773c

BYE OMG :sharon:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

OMonster

I think she is going to bring the show to Europe for a select few dates, so keep saving but hold out from booking just in case there's a time where the show could be more local. 

If it is true that Enigma may be an album era eventually... she will certainly give it life away from Vegas. 

subtext / fantasy

I actually hadn’t even considered Gaga cancelling shows (lol am I a fake LM) because I’ve been so focused on just having enough money.

I’ve calculated my paychecks and flights from Australia to Vegas and tried random packages and I still won’t be able to afford it without sacrificing something huge (like say, starving for a week), not to mention I’d have to take time off work to fly there and everything. The only shows I can even make would be the very last week in Nov 2019 and even then, will there be any good seats left?

Now that you’ve brought up the possibility of cancellations, I’m just sitting here laughing that I didn’t even think of that. I’d be in Vegas with nothing to do and it is so not worth it. I’ve never been interested in going for sightseeing purposes. 

I think I did the best, I sold my tickets for a high price and mad some money :laughga:

Vegas and Gaga can wait.. I saw her twice already, kinda enough..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Bradley
14 minutes ago, MEM said:

I actually hadn’t even considered Gaga cancelling shows (lol am I a fake LM) because I’ve been so focused on just having enough money.

I’ve calculated my paychecks and flights from Australia to Vegas and tried random packages and I still won’t be able to afford it without sacrificing something huge (like say, starving for a week), not to mention I’d have to take time off work to fly there and everything. The only shows I can even make would be the very last week in Nov 2019 and even then, will there be any good seats left?

Now that you’ve brought up the possibility of cancellations, I’m just sitting here laughing that I didn’t even think of that. I’d be in Vegas with nothing to do and it is so not worth it. I’ve never been interested in going for sightseeing purposes. 

She said this is a 2-year residency, she will have new dates so you don't have to worry about having no good seats. If you are flexible enough, there are actually still a lot of seats for the later shows.

raragaga

i'm not about to spend that kind of money on a show. i can't believe she'd even allow the prices to be that high. 

xoxo

31 minutes ago, raragaga said:

i'm not about to spend that kind of money on a show. i can't believe she'd even allow the prices to be that high. 

Well, Vegas is an expensive city. Its not her fault. 

Archived