๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is anyone else scared to invest in ENIGMA?

Stef

Featured Posts

23 hours ago, River said:

I think I did the best, I sold my tickets for a high price and mad some money :laughga:

Vegas and Gaga can wait.. I saw her twice already, kinda enough..

Omg I CANNOT RELATE.ย 

I donโ€™t even feel ok after seeing her twice in a tour! I had to see the JWT 4 times and was still sad when it was overย :ohwell:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be upset yes but Vegas is still amazing so I'd just see the other things I didn't see the first time I went out there. If you're under 21 however, you're a bit more limited but there's still TONS to see and do

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

9 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

I panic bought my ticket last night, im more concerned about the tickets becoming even more expensive after the show is out that anything else.ย I had some savings and found a really good deal on a flight andย hotel, got seated bleacher tickets andย ยฃ700 later Iโ€™m seeing her January 31stย :firega:ย and Iโ€™m going aloneย :firega:

I done the same as I had bought early entry standing for my first show and then when i arranged to go to vegas with friend ive convinvced them to get seating ticket for the second show. My credit card hates meย 

7 minutes ago, kaojen said:

Omg I CANNOT RELATE.ย 

I donโ€™t even feel ok after seeing her twice in a tour! I had to see the JWT 4 times and was still sad when it was overย :ohwell:

Iโ€™m losing excitement when I see the second time, like now I can go next to the Eiffel Tower like itโ€™s just another mcdonalds lol

Je ne parle pas franรงais but I can padam if you like

3 minutes ago, River said:

Iโ€™m losing excitement when I see the second time, like now I can go next to the Eiffel Tower like itโ€™s just another mcdonalds lol

Yeah IDGI. I go to Disney World once a month and ride the same rides over and over againย :oops:

9 minutes ago, kaojen said:

Yeah IDGI. I go to Disney World once a month and ride the same rides over and over againย :oops:

hold on there, Disney World is another thing :selena:

I would pay to replace you and go there once a moth :diane:

I was in Disneyland Paris 2 years ago, it was amazing, but with my luck the Mansion was closed because it was stuck :interestinga:

Je ne parle pas franรงais but I can padam if you like

On 12/15/2018 at 1:06 PM, Adarsh Soni said:

Well, Vegas is an expensive city. Its not her fault.ย 

No itโ€™s not.

A flight from NJ to Vegas round trip is normally 150-300 and you can stay in a hotel for under 200 for a 2-3 nights.

Shes overpriced right now. Iโ€™d say the prices might go down the day of a concert date tbh. Itโ€™s mostly scalpers raising the price 500%

BYE

LateToCult

Iโ€™ve thought about this a lot and decided the gamble is not worth it. Flight + hotel + ticket is already way over $1,000 and those are just the basics. Thereโ€™s still food, Uber, drinks, etc to think about and Iโ€™m just not comfortable putting that much money on the line. The only reason I was comfortable going to the JWT was because my date was one of the first ones and less likely to get canceled and it was a short drive.

On 12/15/2018 at 9:11 AM, OMonster said:

I think she is going to bring the show to Europe for a select few dates, so keep saving but hold out from booking just in case there's a time where the show could be more local.ย 

If it is true that Enigma may be an album era eventually... she will certainly give it life away from Vegas.ย 

I low key hope she doesnโ€™t. The JWT was kind of lame in stadiums because it was designed for arenas. Having a show designed for an intimate theater be moved to an arena sounds like a bad idea. Iโ€™d rather she come up with something fresh with the proper venue in mind.

djBuffoon
On 12/15/2018 at 1:06 PM, Adarsh Soni said:

Well, Vegas is an expensive city. Its not her fault.ย 

It is, but also very easy to enjoy on a limited budget.

RAMROD

Fam, don'tย be too uptight or afraidย with losing money that you forgot to have fun, because one way or the other, you'll lose it anywayย :giveup:

Never compare seeing a concert with buying yourself a nice gadgets etc, because each are different kind of joy and pleasure, and unfair to be compare with each otherย ย :giveup:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

GypsyBabe

I am going to a fewย showsย and got insurance for all of tickets. I also got insurance for plane tickets in case I need to cancel. We also planned a family vacation around the May dates as we have never been to the area. So if she cancels, whatever...we have fun stuff to do like go and see the grand canyon and spend time together.ย 

โšฏอ›

KURUSHITOVSKA

People are saying that tickets are so expensive but i only paid 280โ‚ฌ for an early GA ticket, while my JWT Early ticket was 240โ‚ฌ. Also making such a huge trip just to see Gaga? The concert is an excuse to travel, If she has to cancel any show it's ok, you still can visit Vegas or LA or whatever you've planned, I can't believe people are actually flying from around the world just for a concert, it's the whole experience that matters lol

ยฟQuรฉ currรญculum tiene รฉsta tarรกntula?

7 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

People are saying that tickets are so expensive but i only paid 280โ‚ฌ for an early GA ticket, while my JWT Early ticket was 240โ‚ฌ. Also making such a huge trip just to see Gaga? The concert is an excuse to travel, If she has to cancel any show it's ok, you still can visit Vegas or LA or whatever you've planned, I can't believe people are actually flying from around the world just for a concert, it's the whole experience that matters lol

Yeah. I'm confused by people saying the tickets are outrageous when the only overpriced tickets are due to scalpers and Ticketmaster automatically upping the price due to the demand. June-November tickets for GA are less than 200 right now.

Vegas is awesome too. I dont drink and I still have a good time. Research is key.

Chickens in Malibu

If you are young and don't have SEVERAL THOUSANDS saved up, don't do it.

I'm sorry but Gaga doesn't even need your money if it's going to make life harder for you, and I don't think that several thousands of dollars is worth the experience, especially if you barely can afford.

If you're coming from another state or europe, the entire thing can cost you more than 1k-2k$.

Enigma is unfortunately for rich people... I live in Vegas and can't believe how expensive the tickets are, even though I can afford it easily, but would it be worth it? I'm still thinking about it.

ย 

Chickens in Malibu
On 12/15/2018 at 9:25 AM, River said:

I think I did the best, I sold my tickets for a high price and mad some money :laughga:

Vegas and Gaga can wait.. I saw her twice already, kinda enough..

This is how I picture you irl

200_d.gif?cid=3640f6095c035e244a66707277

Archived