💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 4 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

CanadaGoesGaga

Trinity won the season, Monet the lip sync (although mouth lip syncs were great). 

I am convinced this was there way of avoiding any potential backlash, because going off of the twitter post likes for each top 4, Trinity was going to win. 

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina
32 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Trinity won the season, Monet the lip sync (although mouth lip syncs were great). 

I am convinced this was there way of avoiding any potential backlash, because going off of the twitter post likes for each top 4, Trinity was going to win.Â ï»ż

Katya had around 20k likes while Alaska had around 2k likes lol

Those Twitter polls are never taken into account :D

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

CanadaGoesGaga
4 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Katya had around 20k likes while Alaska had around 2k likes lol

Those Twitter polls are never taken into account :D

Are you sure? Aquaria was the clear lead in her season. I do think they play a decent part. 

Fantina
9 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Are you sure? Aquaria was the clear lead in her season. I do think they play a decent part. 

Yeah, I know about Aquaria! I know that a lot of people thought that Katya could still win AS2 because of that poll. Here are some of the tweets that I dug up from 2k16

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

This season was a mess :laughga:

They NEED to stop pushing All Stars, give us at least a couple of years to miss it.

PerfectGUY

What's a little sad is that when you watch the Super Queen music video, you really see that Trinity wanted that title so badddddd

2 winners is just underwhelming

FentyGa
33 minutes ago, Benji said:

This season was a mess :laughga:

They NEED to stop pushing All Stars, give us at least a couple of years to miss it.

tea
the hype for AS2 was huge because there was such a break and the cast was amazing after multiple seasons. They were able to pick out true all stars
AS4 had a great cast partly but if they had not done AS3 and had the best of both seasons, this season could've been amazing

Spoiler

like imagine
Aja
Shangela
Trixie
Kennedy
Trinity
Monique
Jasmine
Manila
Latrice
Valentina
Monet

Dominic

Like...what? 

What a waste of time, it's America's Next Drag Superstar - singular, not plural. It's completely made the entire series a waste of time. I can forgive Naomi making top 4 but to rob Trinity from the crown? Whaaaaaaat? I've been too invested in this to have a double winner. 

tenor.gif

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

LateToCult

Nnn I saw a conspiracy theory online that I kinda believe. :air: 

Spoiler

Production wanted really bad to have Latrice, Manila, Valentina, and Trinity in the top 4 and ultimately crown both Latrice and Manila. That’s why they had the budget to give two queens $100k and why they saved Valentina and brought back Latrice in that lip sync against Monique.

Obviously Latrice and Valentina underperformed and Naomi took out Manila. The final two ended up being Trinity and Monet. They chose to crown one drag queen so they did the traditional thing of filming both queens winning and then reveal who won at the end like always.

As the show played out it was clear Trinity was the expected winner, but they didn’t want to crown another white contestant. Monet winning didn’t seem like a good option either because of how underwhelming her run on the show and her style was in comparison to past winners. So they chose to go ahead and crown two contestants like they originally planned. 

15 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Nnn I saw a conspiracy theory online that I kinda believe. :air: 

Hide contents

Production wanted really bad to have Latrice, Manila, Valentina, and Trinity in the top 4 and ultimately crown both Latrice and Manila. That’s why they had the budget to give two queens $100k and why they saved Valentina and brought back Latrice in that lip sync against Monique.

Obviously Latrice and Valentina underperformed and Naomi took out Manila. The final two ended up being Trinity and Monet. They chose to crown one drag queen so they did the traditional thing of filming both queens winning and then reveal who won at the end like always.

As the show played out it was clear Trinity was the expected winner, but they didn’t want to crown another white contestant. Monet winning didn’t seem like a good option either because of how underwhelming her run on the show and her style was in comparison to past winners. So they chose to go ahead and crown two contestants like they originally planned. 

It FEELS far fetched but I can totally believe it, it does pretty much explain everything

I never post in here but WHAT was that ending :smh: How contrived and forced do they want to make it.

I'd much rather have been sad at one my fave's losing than feeling nothing... which is exactly what the ending did. I get that it's reality TV and there is gunna be some element of "production" to it but c'mon let the competition be a damn competition. Let's not even get started on how they actually edited it either... :air:

It felt like I was watching that pointless Christmas special all over again.

RAMROD

By the way, rumor has it that apparently they already making calls for All Stars 5

giphy.gif

Supposedly Shea was called and she said yes, but after this nonsense AS4 finale, she don't really want to anymore. She want to win, and not being fcked over like that. 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Trinity was the true winner. I get it they fan base wanted a POC in the hall of fame, but she ain’t it to me.

All Stars is seriously a joke. Season 3 started okay but ended up being a mess, and Season 4 was amazing until Latrice was brought back. This ending was so lukewarm and takes away from winning.

BYE

I don't think there was a single outcome of that finale that people wouldn't have complained about.

If they crowned Trinity, twitter would have erupted into a race war, and people would have cited Monet's obviously better lip sync to discredit Trinity's win. If they crowned Monet in spite of Trinity having a better track record in the competition people would have claimed they were just giving Monet the crown to fill a race quota. Having it be a tie, people are saying it's a crappy cop out.

The point of this show isn't who wins, just enjoy the ride. :)

Archived