💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to Nicki?

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Dn9B-FiW0AA8IqV.jpg

No offense, but I feel like nothing has really gone Nicki Minaj's way this year: I don't really follow her career but from what I gather this has been her year: 

-Ongoing petty feud with Cardi B continues. I think she had a top ten hit this year(?) with Tekashi 69 (and look how that turned out). Her album gets blocked by Travis Scott and she proceeded to have a full-blown meltdown on Twitter. She defends an accused rapist/ sex offender (or two? I can't keep up). She got no Grammy nominations this year. And I don't know what else.. I just... what is going on? Is she to blame for this? 

Discuss.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lighter

Queen Radio and her Twitter meltdowns.

she used to just stay silent and keep it classly.

Travis and Cardi took a double toll towards her.

She underestimated Cardi thinking she would just go downhill with Iggy and Remy Ma. But she was too strong.

Her personal choices is a different topic. She legit being dumb by supporting a pedo and a murderer

misunderstood

She'll be fine "activists" just think she's "done" :air:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

RAMROD

She is tired that her fans always does clownery :poot:

:diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RichAssPiss

Queen is a lukewarm release for her but she had a solid top 10 hit with Chun Li. Artists have had flop eras and comeback from that. She needs to get focused, forget about Cardi and make a smart and mature rap album like The Pinkprint again. But also keep in mind Nicki's singles don't always hit. She has had a lot of flop singles. She just needs another one around the corner to pull herself out of her rut. 

Dukttape
29 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

She'll be fine "activists" just think she's "done" :air:

No wonder you're misunderstood

JazzGa

I think Nicki considers all the things you mentioned positive things that get her attention. She thinks her career is at a higher peak than ever rn. I suppose it's... subjective... whether or not that is true.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Andreu
2 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

Queen is a lukewarm release for her but she had a solid top 10 hit with Chun Li. Artists have had flop eras and comeback from that. She needs to get focused, forget about Cardi and make a smart and mature rap album like The Pinkprint again. But also keep in mind Nicki's singles don't always hit. She has had a lot of flop singles. She just needs another one around the corner to pull herself out of her rut. 

I wouldn't say solid when its chart run was it went 10-48. But yeah I agree she needs to go back to the maturity of The Pinkprint. To me that's my favourite hip-hop album ever

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

She is tired that her fans always does clownery :poot:

:diane:

When I think us monsters are still sometimes seen as the most extreme stanbase...

Guillaume Hamon

1) Collaborating with a pedo is the main reason of her downfall imo...When the R Kelly past details exploded to gaga's face she stopped promoting their song, cancel the music video, rerecorded an other version with Aguillera being the feat this time and was never seen with R kelly again. In Nicki case she was asked on some radio show about this tekashi pedo scandal ( so we know she knew about it ) and she started praising his person... -_-  -_-  -_-

2) If you call your new album Queen it better delivers and it didn't deliver as much as her former releases in term of commercial success and quality seing how critics and her fans didn't went wild for this one. There was no real hits.

3) All her old dramas that folks forgot about came back like the time she performed for the company of the daughter of the dictator/ president in Angola, her saying "no homo" before to pretend to be bi for media attention then admitting she wasn't really bi actually, her rapping that "nappy hoe need a permanator" when there's still so much pressure on black girls to not keep their hair nappy and so on and on... In a more sensitive era she appeared problematic overall.

4) Cardi was new so more exciting and way bigger than the one-hit wonder folks expected. Also she was more fun than minaj.

5) Minaj re-doing her barbie stuff one more time with barbie things as one of the very first single seemed tired.

6) Getting mad at not being number 1 in charts appeared very petty, mainly since she's going on her 40 yo.

7) She had her radio that made her the radio version of a Youtube drama channel and that's what people see her as now rather than a singer.

8) Her fans did the mistake some little monsters did back in the days. They went so crazily over-defensive that it made many people want to stay away from the artist bubble to not have to deal with the fans who gonna jump to your throat if you don't adore each single thing about the artist last song, video, tour etc...

9) Minaj faking cries in public about cardi b not showing her enough love came off as a desperate way to make cardi look mean when she did nothing.

Lord Temptation

She has nothing new to offer :vegas:

Queen of releasing hundreds of similar sounding songs in one year :trollga:

:bye:

DiamondHeart99

she has a nasty personality and people are finally starting to see it. I am an OG Nicki fan, but I cannot support her dating a rapist and willingly collating with a pedophile, then saying we're just "haters" when we call her out on it, as if we aren't supposed to be mad at her actions.

Archived