šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga memorabilia do you own?

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

Some of the recent threads have me thinking...

Besides Gaga's basic albums, what memorabilia do you own? (That is official Gaga items.)Ā 

Since I'm a new stan, I don't own any! :oops: Anything I really need to look for?Ā 

she/her/hers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

AzerbaijanĀ :awesome:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

SPARTACUS

If you don't own the entire collection of Fame perfume, you're not a stan. :oops:

-š“š‡š„ š…š€šŒš„ š„ššˆš†šŒš€ā„¢

Sneaky Oliver

Fame and Eau de GagaĀ :oops:Ā i used to have a BTW poster but God knows where it is nowĀ 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

edengowon

The Joanne hat, Joanne glasses, two official shirts, one fan made shirt from Amazon, the Terry Richardson book and an official ASIB posterĀ :staymad:

And since you said no 'basic' albums, I have JD, Cherrytree Sessions, The Remix, BTW Deluxe, BTW The Remix, BTW single, TEOG and Applause on CDĀ :queenga:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

RAMROD

I got almost all Tour merch, mostly t-shirts. Except from The Fame Ball cos I do not attend it personally.Ā 

I got the heartbeats earphones. There are two versions of it.Ā 

I got the singing toothbrush. There are also two versions of it.Ā 

I got some of the Barney Gaga stuffs

I got some of Macy's Gaga x Elton stuffsĀ 

I got the Starbucks Card

I got more than 5 of her fragrance box sets, both of them, FAME and EDG

I got posters and calendars.

Got some of magazines with her in the cover.Ā 

and more.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Sneaky Oliver
5 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I own CTC, thatā€™s pretty rare for someĀ monsters.

Ā 5H1S.gif

Can you believe I forgot I had C2C?! I keep all this stuff in my bedroom in my parents house so I was there in October and looking at my cd collection and I was so surprised like ā€œĀ :derpga:Ā Oh I have C2CĀ :vegas:ā€œ

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

SPARTACUS
9 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

If you don't own the entire collection of Fame perfume, you're not a stan. :oops:

IMG-9224.jpg

:awesome:

-š“š‡š„ š…š€šŒš„ š„ššˆš†šŒš€ā„¢

AStarIsBorn21

Some of yā€™all out here complaining Enigma is for the richĀ but have thousands of dollarsĀ worth of Gaga merch.Ā :triggered:

Borislshere

Monster ball and Artrave Tour book, Gaga x Terry book, Barneys BTW mp3 pin,Ā JWT Lithograph,JWT tote bag,Fame and Eau De Gaga and theĀ DWUW Artrave hat.Ā 

SharkmanthaC
26 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Itā€™s on my Christmas list. And if I donā€™t get it, Iā€™ll probably buy it myself.Ā :ohwell:

I retract my previous comment of having nothing. I recently purchased this on eBay. It may be my weekend reading.Ā 2vb380i.jpg

she/her/hers

Diamonster

I have like none omg I live vicariously through my gf cuz the lucky bitch has a copy of The Fame that Gaga signed for her at the damn Fame BallĀ :messga:

Archived