Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Shallow certified Gold in UK (400k)

dit

Featured Posts

Arturo

it's actually her first since Applause. DWUW went Gold before Applause ;) 

Gold in the UK is great. It's like going Platinum in the US.

I’m shocked it isn’t Platinum yet. It was #1 on iTunes for like a month and hasn’t left the Top 20 since release. Not only that, it hit #1 on Spotify UK several times.

Was a bigger hit than DWUW. Weird huh? Then again, a Gold here is like a Platinum in the US.

Arturo
Just now, Rio said:

I’m shocked it isn’t Platinum yet. It was #1 on iTunes for like a month and hasn’t left the Top 20 since release. Not only that, it hit #1 on Spotify UK several times.

Was a bigger hit than DWUW. Weird huh? Then again, a Gold here is like a Platinum in the US.

Top 10 hits like Girls Like You and Never Be the Same just barely hit Plat in the UK even though theyre both 7+ months old.

I see Shallow hitting Plat when its like 4 months so end of Jan

StarstruckIllusion
9 hours ago, ferretti said:

S L A Y

giphy.gif

Where is this from I-

Wow thats quick! This means its her best selling song since The Edge Of Glory which achieved 606K sales and is one of her classics here. 36,000 to go until Shallow catches Alejandro in sales and Shallow has also almost outsold Womanizer in the UK :firega:

11 hours ago, Rio said:

Do What U Want has sold 248K in the UK. Applause 300K. Shallow 400K so far.

3 hours ago, UK Monster said:

Do What U Want has sold 248K in the UK. Applause 300K. Shallow 400K so far.

okay shook! how do you find these numbers? 😍

2 hours ago, Rio said:

okay shook! how do you find these numbers? 😍

Just on wikipedia, i went to each songs page and scrolled down to certifications and it says the certified units/sales next to the certification in each country it gets certified.

Archived