đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ENIGMA - Netflix or HBO?

Coulorcraft

Featured Posts

Coulorcraft

I have a strong feeling Enigma will be taped and distributed, either through DVD or a streaming platform. Probably HBO or Netflix since she already has an established relationship with them. 

Gaga is not going to Vegas because her career is slowing down. She is going to do something completely her own, and nothing like the rest. And by the looks of it with the few video clips and comments from those who have seen rehearsals, she is about to set Vegas on fire. 

This really is going to be an interesting moment in her career. 

But since the show is only in Vegas there is no way GAGA won’t share it with her fans all over the world. So I think she will definitely distribute it at some point. Also because it is stationary, it may make it easier to film with multicam. 

Just my thoughts....

JazzGa

Betta not be HBO exclusive, I ain't signing my soul away to the cable companies to watch 1 concert special

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Sanne Godijn
Just now, Satans Ex Wife said:

Betta not be HBO exclusive, I ain't signing my soul away to the cable companies to watch 1 concert special

I think nettflix is the best option

Bradley

It really doesn't matter to me as an audience, as long as it's professionally filmed I will be able to enjoy the show.

However, I do have a feeling that HBO specials are more inclined to get awards and nominations at the Emmys than the Netflix ones? So maybe HBO.

Lady Rah Rah

Definitely Netflix, she/her management have a good relationship with them and of course Mermaid Films too. Most people have Netflix nowadays over cable TV so it will be most profitable but also the best to distribute the film as I believe Netflix is available in most regions. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

MaryJaneHolland

The whole point of a Vegas residency is to draw tourists to Vegas, so I don't think the show will be released on a DVD.

But, HBO :vegas:

WildAmerican

Since she's going for that EGOT, I'd say HBO is the way to go considering she already has an Emmy nominated HBO special.

OMonster
32 minutes ago, Coulorcraft said:

Gaga is not going to Vegas because her career is slowing down. She is going to do something completely her own, and nothing like the rest. And by the looks of it with the few video clips and comments from those who have seen rehearsals, she is about to set Vegas on fire.

What comments have we heard? :messga:

subtext / fantasy

YaaaasGaga
21 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The whole point of a Vegas residency is to draw tourists to Vegas, so I don't think the show will be released on a DVD.

But, HBO :vegas:

It could be distributed once the residency has come to an end?

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

It could be distributed once the residency has come to an end?

Maybe, I'm just saying that because I don't think any residency has been released in any way. 

after the JWT i'm skeptical about everything that relates the words "concert" and "recording":madge:

but my delusional heart screams for a netflix release:poot:

Archived