Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born Signed Booklets Update

Gam

Featured Posts

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, asana15 said:

I've got an email today from my shipping forwarder that they are ready to ship.

I had to pay extra $8.16 on top of already paid $29.95 and provide the current address.

But the good news here is that the booklets/cards are signed and being shipped!

🔥🔥🔥🔥

@Gam

ScamGa strikes again. :firega:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, asana15 said:

I had to pay extra $8.16 on top of already paid $29.95 and provide the current address.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

@Gam

:udidnt::udidnt:

I haven't got an email myself yet but this is great news :udidnt:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

• 1 month later...
robboadam

It’s now almost March and haven’t heard anything from them. Anyone know if there’s any further news? Otherwise I’m gonna chase then about it.

PlanetChromatica
On 1/9/2019 at 7:30 PM, asana15 said:

🔥🔥🔥🔥

@Gam

Still waiting :neyde:

11 minutes ago, robboadam said:

It’s now almost March and haven’t heard anything from them. Anyone know if there’s any further news? Otherwise I’m gonna chase then about it.

3 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Still waiting :neyde:

Now that award season is over they will be chasing her about it im sure, now that she has some time 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

bluemonkey
On 12/17/2018 at 11:30 AM, OMonster said:

How do we know, with certainty, that Gaga herself will sign the booklets?

Could someone not just be replicating her signature?

I know she has good intentions but honestly I really doubt she sits down and signs everyone. I mean she probably does a few but I’m sure she has an assistant copy her signature. It’s pretty common in the biz because I heard once Britney and her assistant split up the work and both signed. But I don’t know if other fan bases share the same feelings but the Britney fans love Fe so getting something that is signed by her would be great too. 

To me realistically I don’t see Gaga in the room signing all of them, it’ll drive even a normal person insane and not to mention give her carpal tunnel, yeah no thanks. We’ll be waiting years for them to get done, she’s just too busy to do it in a timely matter and with her health too. 

Itsbrenda
On 2/26/2019 at 6:28 PM, bluemonkey said:

I know she has good intentions but honestly I really doubt she sits down and signs everyone. I mean she probably does a few but I’m sure she has an assistant copy her signature. It’s pretty common in the biz because I heard once Britney and her assistant split up the work and both signed. But I don’t know if other fan bases share the same feelings but the Britney fans love Fe so getting something that is signed by her would be great too. 

To me realistically I don’t see Gaga in the room signing all of them, it’ll drive even a normal person insane and not to mention give her carpal tunnel, yeah no thanks. We’ll be waiting years for them to get done, she’s just too busy to do it in a timely matter and with her health too. 

With her health? She is just signing her signature.. She did it fine for that Las Vegas deal 😂

She can so it while watching real housewives 

SlaeUrAnus

I moved out my house yesterday (which was used as the address for the CD), so I’m definitely not going to receive it :messga:

In my messy era.

Itsbrenda
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

I moved out my house yesterday (which was used as the address for the CD), so I’m definitely not going to receive it :messga:

Let's hope a gay moves in after you so the booklet can be appreciated 

This is such a joke.

Firstly maybe CD came cracked and secondly the booklet STILL isn’t here!

SlaeUrAnus
16 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

Sis I waited 5 months :selena:

In my messy era.

hamster11
20 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Email them the new address. I have done the same and they have amended it.

They also say that they are still chasing the record label for the booklet.

warrentw

Im hoping it comes before April when the boxset is released so it replace the booklet that comes with the boxset

hamster11
18 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

A Madonna fan moves in.

Archived