💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Cardi B is so local

GagaFace

Featured Posts

GagaFace

Hi everyone and good day :hug:

I am really following nowadays music but not everyone as you know.

Today I ll again talk about my country :)

Cardi B maybe has 2 N.1 singles in US and hype around her. But my people still think she is Nicki Minaj :lmao: (at least majority of youngers)

sorry Cardi fans but she is Local :excited2:

Agreed, there’s nothing special about her, and her song I Like It was just a sample by Pete Rodriguez in a loop.

GagaFace
Just now, DCgaga said:

Agreed, there’s nothing special about her, and her song I Like It was just a sample by Pete Rodriguez in a loop.

I thing her voice also so similar to Nicki.

Maybe someone will offend but that is my opinion 

Says the guy who lives in a country with a lower population size than the 10 of the highest U.S. states, a country with literally a quarter of the population of California

FlopSlurper
5 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

But my people still think she is Nicki Minaj :lmao: (at least majority of youngers)

Today I learned people in Azerbaijan not only are deaf (not knowing that Shallow is sung by Gaga) but are also blind :oprah:  Sis :madge: 

No offense, but do you realize that your country is not much relevant and  just because she's not famous in Azerbaijan it doesn't mean she's "local"? :wtf:

In my country (Belgium) she is relevent and she has already more (solo) hits then nicki 

but hey there can be 195 countries in a room but it takes only azerbaijan to be relevant

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

GagaFace
1 minute ago, Chop said:

No offense, but do you realize that your country is not much relevant and  just because she's not famous in Azerbaijan it doesn't mean she's "local"? :wtf:

i do. But  world's 60% of countries are like mine. The world is not about only English speaking  people.

GagaFace
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Today I learned people in Azerbaijan not only are deaf (not knowing that Shallow is sung by Gaga) but are also blind :oprah:  Sis :madge: 

They are not. But here the singer is not necessary but music is 

1 minute ago, GagaFace said:

i do. But  world's 60% of countries are like mine. The world is not about only English speaking  people.

I'm italian, so I understand your point lol. But in the OP you were talking about your country, not the Europe :) 

GagaFace
1 minute ago, Chop said:

I'm italian, so I understand your point lol. But in the OP you were talking about your country, not the Europe :) 

Of course i have talk about my country. It is good or bad it is my country. 

9 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

I thing her voice also so similar to Nicki.

Maybe someone will offend but that is my opinion 

I said nothing about Nicki, I think you quoted the wrong person 😂

Oriane

The only reason why I know about her existence is because of GGD, never heard of her outside of here. Maybe some teens talk about her on Twitter but I don't follow that.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

GagaFace
2 minutes ago, Oriane said:

The only reason why I know about her existence is because of GGD, never heard of her outside of here. Maybe some teens talk about her on Twitter but I don't follow that

Yesterday we were at club with my friends.

Like it music were playing.

I said woo cardi B.

They were like... Who? Wasn't she Nicki Minaj 😁

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived