💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Alan Walker - Different World [Album]

TheSlash

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Today, on Dec 14th 2018, Alan Walker released his debut album "Different World". It consists of 15 tracks, with 3 tracks being interludes. Next to 6 completely new songs it contains his previously released songs "Faded", "Sing Me To Sleep" and "Alone" as well as his "World of Walkers" trilogy "All Falls Down", "Darkside" and "Diamond Heart" .

Listen to it on Spotify:

Apple Music:

https://itunes.apple.com/de/album/different-world/1445140820?app=music

YouTube Music :

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_kndvi-E5d1LOWaYLEwXBotI8144g1HLks

Ew, David!

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Ashtosh said:

I Think His Music SoundsThe Same ... The Darkside Song Plays Always In The Radio 

I agree, but I think it's hard for DJs to always change their style. I mean, that's bc they got their fans and if they change too much, they may lose those fans :oprah: . On the other side, pop stars such as Gaga, Beyoncé, Britney, Madonna, etc., got their fans through the messages of their respective songs rather than certain melody patterns which is the case with DJs :lana: 

Ew, David!

ANTI WP
10 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I agree, but I think it's hard for DJs to always change their style. I mean, that's bc they got their fans and if they change too much, they may lose those fans :oprah: . On the other side, pop stars such as Gaga, Beyoncé, Britney, Madonna, etc., got their fans through the messages of their respective songs rather than certain melody patterns which is the case with DJs :lana: 

Calvin Harris Says Hi Dude 😎

11 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Tell that to Redonsters :lana:

Andreu
49 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

t I think it's hard for DJs to always change their style

All of the examples are from this year :staymad:

Lucas & Steve:  90s influenced Future/Deep house, progressive house

Garrix (althoug he is suspicious lmao): progressive, chill/pop, electro

Nicky Romero: strog house, Future bass/pop, soft progressive

Kygo: melodic tropical house, vocal chop driven tropical house

Axwell: Ravey house, techy house

I'm not saying these are all superior songs or artists, but are examples to show what you said is not true

Andreu
10 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

He is one of the worst producers EVEEER

I can tell you a song was done by him by MILES

and didnt he have a ghost producer scandal not so long ago lmao :ladyhaha:

TheSlash

OK, OK I got it, I'm a basic messy flop :vegas:  :selena: . Nevertheless, I enjoy his music, especially "Fade" :flutter:  (not "Faded" :trollga: ). I think I like the progression of his songs :oprah: 

Spoiler

I'm not sure, tho :poot:  :awkney: 

Ew, David!

Archived