πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Eros - "EAT ME"

Pop Art

Featured Posts

Pop Art

First promo single from my upcoming album β€œWONDERLAND”, out next Friday. Album pre-order/pre-save available at https://smarturl.it/WONDERLAND-Pre. Stream the track below!

Β 
If you liked this song, be sure to listen to the first single from this album here!

Β 

Pop Art

Tagging @Tom HardyΒ because he liked my first single from this album. πŸ’˜

Pop Art
3 minutes ago, Cassidyfal said:

I love it!

Thank you! πŸ’˜

Wait I really like this. Congrats girl! continue the hard work! Do you also produce your own music? The beat is fantastic!

TheSlash

"Eat me"

Sorry, no. Human flesh just isn't that tasteful :lolly:Β 

But seriously: :giveup:Β  :giveup:Β  :giveup:Β  It sounds incredible :tony:Β . And that lyrics I understood on first listen are amazing :diane:Β . I wish I had any talent to make music :madge:Β  :vegas:Β  :selena:Β 

Ew, David!

Pop Art
6 hours ago, dit said:

Wait I really like this. Congrats girl! continue the hard work! Do you also produce your own music? The beat is fantastic!

Thank you! πŸ’˜ I do not unfortunately...that's one of my many weaknesses as an artist. πŸ’” I do however write all my lyrics and come up with all the melodies for them!

2 hours ago, Alex Spade said:

Pre-saved and following on Spotify. I really loved thisΒ :party:

OMG thank you so so much, it means so much to me. 😭

1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

"Eat me"

Sorry, no. Human flesh just isn't that tasteful :lolly:Β 

But seriously: :giveup:Β  :giveup:Β  :giveup:Β  It sounds incredible :tony:Β . And that lyrics I understood on first listen are amazing :diane:Β . I wish I had any talent to make music :madge:Β  :vegas:Β  :selena:Β 

Thank you! πŸ’˜πŸ˜‚ Essentially this song references the little "EAT ME" cakes in Alice in Wonderland that made her grow (and actually shrink once in the original book if I remember correctly), but I made it into a sort of "FU" anthem for any future OEH (Obsessed Eros Haters). (Kinda like my own Do What U Want if you will, but without featuring anyone questionable. πŸ’€) ItΒ also ties into the original source materials because just as Alice grew and shrank in the book after eating the little cakes, you could say me/my career will wax and wane based off of perceptionsΒ by others. There's more to it than that but I just woke up so I'm a little too sleepy to dive into it all the way. πŸ˜‚

For reference, the lyrics in the chorus (the most important part, let's be real) are "EAT ME, EAT MEΒ like you're my stan - you'll never treat me, treat me as bad as I can. EAT ME, EAT ME, do what you want to - you'll never treat me, treat me as bad as I do."

For everyone who liked this song, you can also listen to the first single "Wonderland" from this album at https://smarturl.it/WonderlandSingle. The album comes out next Friday, December 21! πŸ’˜

2 minutes ago, E r o s said:

Thank you! πŸ’˜ I do not unfortunately...that's one of my many weaknesses as an artist. πŸ’” I do however write all my lyrics and come up with all the melodies for them!

Β 

That's awesome and do not worry! you still have a lifetime to learn how to produce if it is something you want or to keep working with great producers like this one! Your melodies are great and the lyrics too. Really proud of you :heart:Β I also really like how understand your voice and the genre it suits. So many ppl don't get the limitations of their voice or the tone and type of music it is suited for. You totally do and I love that. Reminds me a lot of 90s European dance / electronic / pop type vocal delivery. Keep up the good work and plz tag me when you make a new song! I want to listen to your fture work and keep up with your evolution as an artist. :hug:Β 

Pop Art
1 minute ago, dit said:

That's awesome and do not worry! you still have a lifetime to learn how to produce if it is something you want or to keep working with great producers like this one! Your melodies are great and the lyrics too. Really proud of you :heart:Β I also really like how understand your voice and the genre it suits. So many ppl don't get the limitations of their voice or the tone and type of music it is suited for. You totally do and I love that. Reminds me a lot of 90s European dance / electronic / pop type vocal delivery. Keep up the good work and plz tag me when you make a new song! I want to listen to your fture work and keep up with your evolution as an artist. :hug:Β 

Aye...thank you so so much for all the love. :giveup:Β I will definitely tag you next Friday when I make a threadΒ about the album when it comes out! :heart:

Pop Art
2 minutes ago, chipz said:

We're gonna all eat it!Β :vegas:

Get ready for dinner love. πŸ‘…πŸ°πŸŒΉ

Tom Hardy
12 hours ago, E r o s said:

First promo single from my upcoming album β€œWONDERLAND”, out next Friday. Album pre-order/pre-save available at https://smarturl.it/WONDERLAND-Pre. Stream the track below!

Β 
If you liked this song, be sure to listen to the first single from this album here!

This sounds dark...so is Wonderland.Β :sara:Β Another great song.Β :)
Β 

Spoiler
5 hours ago, E r o s said:

For everyone who liked this song, you can also listen to the first single "Wonderland" from this album at https://smarturl.it/WonderlandSingle. The album comes out next Friday, December 21! πŸ’˜

Got it.Β :excited:
giphy.gif

Β 

P.S. Thank you for tagging me.Β :hug:

Β 

Pop Art
1 hour ago, Tom Hardy said:

This sounds dark...so is Wonderland.Β :sara:Β Another great song.Β :)
Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Β 

P.S. Thank you for tagging me.Β :hug:

Β 

No, thank YOU for being so supportive, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. 😭

Archived