Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West demands apology from Drake

Logan

Featured Posts

Lippoutou

What I don't understand is why these people don't deal with this kind of uninteresting stuff privately ? What good it's gonna bring to them to post their every personal matter on Twitter and everything ?

Of course it's 100% not genuine and it's just that they have nothing else to make people talk about them at the moment.

TimisaMonster

Kim...get your husband...hes on the loose again :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Hoeanne

Kanye is garbage and I hate to admit it but he's not wrong here. Drake spent all year trying to turn his feud with Pusha T int a feud with Kanye because it would be easier to win. Now that it's come out that Kanye had nothing to do with the feud and it was Drake's producer who's been leaking info Kanye is right to demand an apology. I wish this **** could be handled in private, but if your dissing someone you have no business dissing on hit songs your apology had damn well better be public.

Granted at the end of the day Kanye is a Trump supporter and Drake is ****ing teenage girls so they can both rot.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

There can be 100 eyes on a peacock and 99 don’t roll and just one does:what:

Gurl!!!

giphy.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Lippoutou said:

What I don't understand is why these people don't deal with this kind of uninteresting stuff privately ? What good it's gonna bring to them to post their every personal matter on Twitter and everything ?

Of course it's 100% not genuine and it's just that they have nothing else to make people talk about them at the moment.

Kanye thinks he's the Madonna of rap. 

6UXn.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived