💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Superbowl Hair?

Suspiria

Featured Posts

Suspiria

So Gaga's SBHS was pretty epic (minus the ARTPOP snub of course, and hat terrible white outfit). But one of the things I found the most questionable was her hair... her roots looked terrible, the her hair wasn't really cut to any particular length or style. It looked pretty thin and dead, and not really styled at all.

gagaGettyImages-633950462-1486344842-640

xxx_img_97544748_20170206130_1_1_k8hb1r2

If she was going for a Joanne look I'd understand the choice, but she was clearly going for a more sharp, polished, futuristic look which would have looked much better with clean roots and a sharp hairstyle.

So why did she do this? And does anyone actually like her SB hair?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathanholland
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

Her hair looked incredible

Wtf u talking bout 

This pretty much  :triggered:

And the white outfit was amazing too 

Before there was love, there was silence

Suspiria
7 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Her hair looked incredible

Wtf u talking bout 

In what world is limp, dead hair with dirty roots "incredible" lol. It just looks like she hasn't been to the salon for a couple of months.

I just feel like, for the biggest show if her career, she could have tidied it up a bit. Especially given the razor sharp aesthetic she was going for.

FfFfFfFF

Her hair looked great. We are no longer in the 2000s when hair is supposed to be white from the root to the end. Darker roots look very nice when they are blended right.

Suspiria
12 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

This pretty much  :triggered:

And the white outfit was amazing too 

11 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

loved both, hair and white outfit!

and she had a sharp hairdo in the intro.

The white outfit was awful come on. Literal football shoulder pads to the superbowl? Its so basic, honestly would've expected that from Katy Perry. And those sequined mini shorts looked painfully cheap, and then the boots just didn't match with any of it.

Suspiria
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Her hair looked great. We are no longer in the 2000s when hair is supposed to be white from the root to the end. Darker roots look very nice when they are blended right.

Yes, when they are blended right;) like in @GypsyBabe 's profile picture (I hope you don't mind me using you as an example), her roots gradually blend into a nice warm blonde.

Gaga's is just a sudden stop, like she literally just hasn't fixed her roots for a while. They're not blended at all, no care has been put into it at all.

FfFfFfFF
32 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Yes, when they are blended right;) like in @GypsyBabe 's profile picture (I hope you don't mind me using you as an example), her roots gradually blend into a nice warm blonde.

Gaga's is just a sudden stop, like she literally just hasn't fixed her roots for a while. They're not blended at all, no care has been put into it at all.

Where is this "sudden stop" exactly? :oprah:

Archived