Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Brooke Candy is severely underrated

guccic0och

Featured Posts

guccic0och

I don’t really see much about Brooke Candy when threads are made about her, the occasional reply or two. Which lead me to think, she is actually so underrated.

The girl is so underrated it hurts. She is capable of making great pop songs (maybe they’re not good songs themselves, but great pop songs) like Living Out Loud, Feel Yourself, Nasty, etc. When she was “ratchet” Brooke, she was still great with Dumb, Das Me and I Wanna **** Right Now. 

But the thing that really irks me is that her best song got paid absolute dust. Volcano clearly could have been one of 2017s best pop songs if she had been signed and actually received good promotion and exposure (RCA who? :giggle:)

Also her new punk styles songs are great, with War and Nuts being regular songs at my punk friends’ parties. Her new song Oomph slaps as well

so sistren’s, what do you think?

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

I love Brooke since 2013 but you have to admit it got very boring stanning her. I don’t like singing Brooke that much and that’s what she was about the last few years

AStarIsBorn21

Her voice/songs don’t really do it for me. She’s obviously talented though, she deserves the praise she gets. 

guccic0och
5 minutes ago, Gagi said:

I love Brooke since 2013 but you have to admit it got very boring stanning her. I don’t like singing Brooke that much and that’s what she was about the last few years

I have to agree. It’s frustrating as well as she’ll have a period of releasing lots of music and then a very very long drought. I don’t really mind when she sings tbh. She has a decent voice but I can understand, as I’ve stanned  Brooke since early in her career when she was predominantly a rapper, that the singing when when she started to go more “pop” and less like hoodrat drew barrymore Brooke 

guccic0och
Just now, Mustang said:

Wow I heard a song yesterday Sex I think and I was shook :giveup:

My sex, my sex rules :rockstar:

guccic0och
23 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Tea, same as Tove Lo :applause:

Another pop girl I stan. Ugh, our minds.

guccic0och
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Blame it on Sony

Oh I really do sis

Archived