Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Nicki Minaj's Queen

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay

If you are a little monster and a barb like me chances are you have listened to queen? Any opinions on queen as an album?

Personally I think its amazing:huntyga:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

FfFfFfFF

Wherehaveyoubeen.mp3? :poot: People mention that album constantly and most of them say it was good. Many monsters, not only Nicki fans.

Ego Slayer

Girl good luck being a little monster and a barb on this cult site :laughga: I’m both (primarily a little monster first) but they are two totally different artists. To answer your question though, I believe Queen is her best piece of work and shows what a talented lyricist she actually is. Now release the onslaught of angry Gagadaily fans wondering why we support such a “terrible person” :vegas:

I definitely loved most of the album, one or two tracks I don't like but overall it's great. My favourites are Ganja Burn, Barbie Dreams and Come see about me :vegas:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

VoldeLorde2

It got old pretty quick for me. Once you get over the hype and the shock of all the shade, it's a basic album. It also didn't help the fact that she was a mess this era. 

JohnWayne97

This album is AMAZING !!! she really shows why she's the *****ng QUEEN.. although I desagree with most of her actions.. 

My favorite tracks are Barbie Dreams, Thought I Knew You, Chun Swae and Good Form..

I also agree that this is her best work yet.. people judge the era based on her actions, and completely forget about the music.. it reminds me a lot of what happened with ARTPOP

Phoebe Buffay

I really love the album. It's one of her best, but it still didn't top The Bibleprint for me.

The Pinkprint > Queen > Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded > Pink Friday

misunderstood
3 hours ago, lucca said:

This album is AMAZING !!! she really shows why she's the *****ng QUEEN.. although I desagree with most of her actions.. 

My favorite tracks are Barbie Dreams, Thought I Knew You, Chun Swae and Good Form..

I also agree that this is her best work yet.. people judge the era based on her actions, and completely forget about the music.. it reminds me a lot of what happened with ARTPOP

You're attractive :poot:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived