๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Clint Eastwood: "Lady Gaga is brilliant"

Runway

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
3 hours ago, anthonyv said:

Is the industry saying how they are voting..because it sounds like they are voting a certain way..

I would think Clint Eastwood would be a member of the Academy.

ย 

5 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Someone really needs to just compile all of her industry praise together.ย :firega:

YES! This would be awesome.ย  All those of you that make videos...here's your next idea.

she/her/hers

zakariah

I love how she is able to earn the respect of the 'legends' of the music industry AND film industry so quickly. this is how she becomes a legend herself tbh :vegas::diane:ย 

Shipper
5 hours ago, Vegas said:

Wig flew to Azerbaijan (but flopped there)ย 

Sisย :emma:

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

NewYorkCity

Beyonce twitter fans collapsing now, I can hear it

Well, the amount of praise is AMAZING. I am so happy for our girl and Bradley... btw, they ask about ASIB in every interview, is that normal? I mean, we are only seeing those because it's what interests us, but do they get asked about more movies or actresses or is it just ASIB and Gaga slaying and being the hot topic?

Sassy McSass

To hear this from an actor that I grew up considering one of the best... Our Gagaโ€™s dreams are coming true.ย :heart:

Iโ€™ll keep looking for Wonderland

Archived