💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The only SB guests Gaga could've had

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

So obviously I would NEVER want Gaga to have a guest at the Superbowl but if she HAD TO have one I think...

It couldn't be Beyonce cause she'd steal the show, she's just as (if not more) famous than Gaga, especially with the straights, it'd be less 'Lady Gaga Superbowl' and more 'Lady Gaga and Beyonce Superbowl'

It could've been Florence Welch for Hey Girl, especially since it was during the Joanne era

It could've been Christina Aguilera for Do What U Want

It could've been Colby O'Donis for JD (just kidding lol) :ladyhaha:

That's my opinion. If Gaga had to have a guest, who do you think it'd be?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Borislshere

one of those metal bands she listens to. I don't follow rock music but I'm sure it would've made the straights happy

omg bringing on florence would be iconic :nooo:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

justice for T.I., Too $hort and Twista on Jewels N' Drugs. 

An underrated EDM/Hip-Hop warholian anthem for the ages :derpga:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Fame IV

Gaga only associates herself with music legends. So I would say Tony Bennett, Elton John, Sting or Stevie Wonder

A Star is Born ⭐

Bolkins

Out of all her collabs Telephone is the only one that works with something like the SB, but you’re right Bey would have totally over shadowed the whole thing. A legacy act like Elton would been good, but MR probably would of needed to of been cut to fit him in. 

OT: I don’t think Gaga and Bey will ever perform telephone together. The perfect opportunity was Beyoncé’s glasto set when she did her verse and a chorus, if they did the whole song together would of gone down in history. 

JazzGa

Gaga and Elton would have ruled. And gayed that Super Bowel up even harder!! :legend:Imagine a piano 100 yards long, the size of the whole football field. Imagine Gaga sprinting down the field with her claws on the keys doing a 3,000 note piano run. Imagine them bringing a huge roll of turf up to a hill at one end of the field. They push the turf roll down the hill and it starts to unroll. After all the grass unrolls, inside of that is a rolled-up step on piano, which also unrolls across the field, and inside the rolled-up piano is ELTON, who proceeds to roll his corpulent form across the step piano, doing his own upward piano run while Gaga's runs downward, harmonizing together perfectly :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

GypsyRomance

I think it should've been tony since tony did impacted her career so much it would be a gratitude for her to bring to the SB.

TEANUS

Queen for a Yoü and I/ We Will Rock You medley would’ve slayed

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Thonin Dyn
29 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Lina :ohwell:

the jump from the roof would have been iconic

Serve it, Ancien City style!

GypsyBabe

Elton John. It would have to be a legend and not just a contemporary. 

⚯͛

Archived