💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ASIB #8 Best Albums of 2018 - Rolling Stone

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur

8  Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, ‘A Star Is Born Soundtrack’

The insane pop world of 2018: Always remember it this way. Lady Gaga goes back to her Seventies soft-rock fantasy and rediscovers her voice as an artist — like she sings, it’s “buried in my soul like California gold.” Bradley Cooper directs his rock-star trip and proves he’s got the Eddie Vedder growl to go with his Eddie Vedder jackets, especially in the Jason Isbell ballad “Maybe It’s Time.” And when Stefani Germanotta belts those Deep Estefan piano ballads, she proves that for all her lofty art concepts, what’s always made her a legend is that mother monster of a voice.

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/50-best-albums-2018-764071/pusha-t-daytona-2-764115/

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

DiscoHeaven23

CUPCAKKE MADE THE LIST! OMG TALENTTTT 

A mix of 2 Live Crew’s sex talk, Lil Wayne’s sideways metaphors, Cardi B’s boss boasts and pure, unadulterated rap skills, Cupcakke’s music has made her the bawdy bard of modern hip-hop — a skill on display in songs like “Duck, Duck Goose” (“Turn double-dutch with yo’ balls while I’m jumpin’ on your ****”) and “Spoiled Milk” (“I love midgets but the **** need some inches”). But Ephorize is much more, as the rapper explores her poor upbringing (“Wisdom Teeth”), chews out a cheating beau (“Exit”) and shouts out giddy pro-LGBT lines (“**** a tuxedo/Tuck your ****, mijo”) over some pixelly dancehall (“Crayons”).

1 minute ago, kabirartfling said:

It's the best album of this decade tbh. The new millennium.

Humanity came back to life after this album tbh.

Cancer? cured.

AIDS? cured.

Heterosexuality? ended.

1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

CUPCAKKE MADE THE LIST! OMG TALENTTTT 

Main rap girl CONFIRMED.

Cardi better watch out :firega:

DiscoHeaven23

Cardi at #1

tenor.gif?itemid=11144451

...but where is Misss "I just released the best album of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at?

tenor.gif

Vitleysingur
16 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Sweetener #5?

giphy.gif

Camel A #3 :deadbanana:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

No surprise ASIB is literally her BEST album 

I'll Never Love Again, Shallow, Always Remember Us This Way, Is That Alright? and Look What I Found are one of the best song I ever heard in my ENTIRE life 

Andreu
14 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Camel A #3 :deadbanana:

I liked her album but it's too much

2 minutes ago, brizoda said:

Camila Cabello #2!!!!

What a joke

Ladey Gaygay
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Cardi at #1

tenor.gif?itemid=11144451

...but where is Misss "I just released the best album of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at?

tenor.gif

Okay but don't @ nicki her album quality-wise did laps around cardi and her 15 ghostwriters

tenor.gif?itemid=12997481

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived