💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Janet Jackson & Stevie Nicks inducted into Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Yasssssssssssss :woot:the Queen! The one and only!! THE ENTERTAINER THAT INSPIRED ALL THE HAIR FLIPPING “queens” OF TODAY! 

Also congratulations to 

Stevie Nicks ❤️ 💕 💜 

52qQ.gif

Others also inducted The Cure, Def Leppard, Radiohead, Roxy Music,The Zombies 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/radiohead-janet-jackson-stevie-nicks-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-2019-class-767917/

Hottie Detector

DiscoHeaven23

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Spoiler

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Spoiler

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

rumours

Congratulations to Stevie!!! It’s long overdue imo. :heart:

In terms of Janis being admitted, there are certainly many people who deserve that honor more... considering it’s the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Meh... 

DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

In terms of Janis being admitted, there are certainly many people who deserve that honor more... considering it’s the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Meh... 

It's not for the genre of rock :ladyhaha:

Aretha Franklin is in it too

Billie Holiday

ABBA 

Donna Summer

Madonna

...Carol King, Tina Turner etc

rumours
3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Billie Holiday

ABBA 

Donna Summer

“In 1983, Atlantic Records co-founder/chairman Ahmet Ertegun spearheaded the formation of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Foundation. Ertegun enlisted a group of music industry lifers—including Rolling Stone publisher Jann Wenner, Bruce Springsteen manager Jon Landau, attorney Suzan Evans, and record executives Seymour Stein and Bob Krasnow—and together the organization set out to celebrate the musicians who founded, changed and revolutionized rock & roll.”

Girl... It’s literally in their “About Us” section on their website. 

rumours
6 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Billie Holiday

ABBA 

Donna Summer

Madonna

...Carol King, Tina Turner etc

Also, a lot of those artists you have listed definitely influenced Rock and Roll... I’m not arguing that Janet doesn’t technically fit the criteria to be inducted (just to be clear). I’m saying there are other females who have not been inducted that have influenced the genre more... 

Hence why I have mixed feelings about her being inducted...

AStarIsBorn21

Congrats, I’m especially glad for Stevie becuase I’ve been a fan of hers for so long. :D Maybe Gaga will get there one day, after she dominates rock. 

IAmNotHere1997

So happy for her. She deserves it.
I'm glad I contributed with votes to this

Also, Janet in 2018 has been getting recognition as an icon left and right, so no surprise

GypsyBabe

My original Queen, Stevie Nicks!! She is now the first female to be inducted twice (Fleetwood Mac and Solo)! 

I'm so happy because her solo work is as influential and important as her work with Fleetwood Mac, yet the RRHOF has been snubbing her for years. :tony:

Congrats to Janet too! 

⚯͛

Archived