Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

FAME Perfume Interviews

Lighter

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht

I can't even watch those because these were her Green Days... She seems so unhappy and blank because of all the drugs she was taking at that time..

Lighter
1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

I can't even watch those because these were her Green Days... She seems so unhappy and blank because of all the drugs she was taking at that time..

1 minute ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Looks: 100%

Attitude: 0%

High: 100%

It sucks how she said it started as an idea, her idea, then exposed her entire management for FORCING her into doing it:cryga:

5 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

She was so fake at that time ... I have the impression that she had more confidence in her.

I wouldn't say it was fake...I think she was just performing/acting in a certain manner embodying the woman she wanted to be while selling this perfume. I think it's très chic...

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Even though this wasn’t her best era (mentally) I loved every second of it. She kept giving us Hair Body Face. :wub:

AStarIsBorn21
56 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Lol but you realize guys that it was all on purpose right?

Even so this character is her worst personality wise. I’d even take her Perfect Illusion “yeah man” Mark Ronson copy over it. 

omg in that first interview at about 1:10, she's trying to talk all technical and proper, but she calls the perfume liquid "juice" :ladyhaha:  honestly can't stop laughing 

Sanne Godijn
4 hours ago, Lighter said:

It sucks how she said it started as an idea, her idea, then exposed her entire management for FORCING her into doing it:cryga:

Her management probably made her say that

Lighter
3 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Her management probably made her say that

Why would they want a bad rep on their name and Coty lol

Archived