Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

This Look (FAME)

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

That was one special era!

I remember the launch here in Stockholm exclusive to one large department store just by my work in the grand central metro.

The queue lined up long before opening and people handed out goody bags with drinks, magazines and lots of other stuff. All the windows had the full size commercial photo and bottles.

I didn't get much work done that day, taking endless cigarette breaks just to look at monsters and enjoy the buzz.

I had placed sprayed testing cards shaped like the bottle everywhere for weeks before to evangelize the public. :legend:

I should have been payed FFS!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

AStarIsBorn21
12 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

The one with the red lips was my favourite. 

That’s where the truth is.

kabirartfling

I miss this era so bad,:selena: she was so badass:pray:, and so unpredictable:ph34r:, was definitely peaking because after this era the hate chain started :ohno:.

Her reaction throughout the era is iconic :neyde:

Give your love to me

AStarIsBorn21
1 minute ago, kabirartfling said:

I miss this era so bad,:selena: she was so badass:pray:, and so unpredictable:ph34r:, was definitely peaking because after this era the hate chain started :ohno:.

Her reaction throughout the era is iconic :neyde:

You can tell how **** up she was. :( If it weren’t for her looks it would’ve been horrible tbh. She kinda had a bad attitude in those interviews and we all know how much weed she had everyday and how her body was falling apart. I’m so glad she managed to recover. 

I do love this look but god I was just watching some of the fame interviews in another thread and I think a lot of us took her down-spiraling health and addiction to drugs as 'mysterious' and 'bad-ass'. I'm so glad she feels comfortable to truly be herself now. She's definitely a lot more relatable and likeable also. 

AStarIsBorn21
2 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

I do love this look but god I was just watching some of the fame interviews in another thread and I think a lot of us took her down-spiraling health and addiction to drugs as 'mysterious' and 'bad-ass'. I'm so glad she feels comfortable to truly be herself now. She's definitely a lot more relatable and likeable also. 

You just wrapped up the two comments above you lol.

Emigrante
49 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

You can tell how **** up she was. :( If it weren’t for her looks it would’ve been horrible tbh. She kinda had a bad attitude in those interviews and we all know how much weed she had everyday and how her body was falling apart. I’m so glad she managed to recover. 

Well bad attitudes went really well with whole idea of fame perfumes so I guess it was on purpose. Bad sides of fame.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived