💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why wasn’t Gaga On Clarity?

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

AStarIsBorn21

I always get confused about that... She recorded the vocals for Stache months before the album came out, so why did they not put her vocals on the final version? Why did they only put it out unofficially as the sound puzzle? It’s just so confusing because 2012 was the only year in Gaga’s career official music wasn’t released, Stache could’ve been 2012’s TIHTY or The Cure. :wtfga:

1. When was Stache released, when was the sound puzzle released, and when was the album released?

You can't make someone pay for something that many others already got for free. That's bad promo.

2. Gaga's Stache was very pro-weed, despite all of it's other weird messages (like seriously, only Gaga would put in Jean Paul Satre in a song where she also sings Princess High. Well her and me) and Zedd didn't support weed. I don't know if he is still antiweed or not but at the time he hated weed. Also while weed was like semiaccepted at the time, it's not something you'd release. And also like I said, Zedd did not support weed and probably did not want to put out that message.

3. It is Zedd's song, not Gaga's. It never has been Gaga's song. 

Archived