💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB smashed... not Gaga

GagaFace

Featured Posts

GagaFace

Hi everyone, Almost everyone in my country forgotten about Gaga since 2010 (Alejandro). Shallow music video is everywhere in here but people don't know that girl is Gaga :wtf:

Sorry but that is reality :(

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaFace
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

Where do you live sis

Azerbaijan :awesome:

P.s I am straight don't call me sis plz

Lextyr97

2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Where do you live sis

Under a ****ing rock to make a ridiculous statement like this. Talking as if Gaga didn’t just get like 4 best actress nominations

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, GagaFace said:

Azerbaijan :awesome:

P.s I am straight don't call me sis plz

Yeah well just because it flopped in your country still doesn't change the fact that the Golden-Globe-Grammy-nominated Shallow is a #1 single in over 20 countries and ASIB is a critical and commercial succes

GagaFace
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

Yeah well just because it flopped in your country still doesn't change the fact that the Golden-Globe-Grammy-nominated Shallow is a #1 single in over 20 countries and ASIB is a critical and commercial succes

As I said the music is everywhere. But everyone asking who is that girl. Lady gaga? Really? 

TeenIdle

Well the people in your country need glasses cause my country forgot about Gaga in 2013 and everyone knows she's the star of ASIB :vegas: 

Well if she isn't smashing left right and centre in Azerbaijan then she may as well just retire. These platinum plaques, chart hits, sales, acclaim and best actress buzz just ain't the deal 

tenor.gif?itemid=5497198

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Doncho

As I said the music is everywhere. But everyone asking who is that girl. Lady gaga? Really? 

Everyone on your country maybe. But not on the rest of the world. Gaga s name alone kinda pushed the movie worldwide...

IAmNotHere1997

Can you really blame them though? I would ask myself who that b*tch is too if I were used to her crazy over-the-top extravagant style, and then she comes out of nowhere with brown hair, no make-up and usual clothes

LeJudas

If Gaga weren't in the movie

It wouldn't be as successful as it is now.

Gaga and Bradley are such interesting people outside of this movie that together they really captivated and electrified audiences all over the world. Without those two it probably would've been a good movie but nowhere near as classic as the BradGa version

• Admin changed the title to ASIB smashed... not Gaga
  • Zilla locked this topic

Archived