💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga makes history at SAG Awards

Runway

Featured Posts

Runway

Making history once is great. But Gaga is more than great — she’s Gaga! And so, today, she made history once more, becoming (as far as I can tell) the first singer to be nominated for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role at the Screen Actors Guild Awards. 

And while her nomination isn’t all that surprising (A Star is Born got three more nods, including Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Ensemble Cast, making it the most nominated film of the ceremony), it is worth celebrating. Because while the Oscars and the Golden Globes get most of the media attention, the SAGs are, in some ways, a more prestigious recognition of talent. It’s an award bestowed by the acting community to acknowledge a peer at the height of his or her craft

It’s a tremendous feat of acting. And that’s why despite the many, many gifted performances by women this year, Gaga is making sure we let the old ways die, and witness the birth of a new, talented and SAG-endorsed Hollywood star.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2018/12/219227/lady-gaga-sag-nomination-singer-nominated-best-actress-star-is-born

Thomas P

“IM THE BEST FEMALE SINGER”

*insert Nicki gif*

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

At this point of Awards Season I've seen so much slayage that I just accept it and take it on board but I'm now just beginning to stand back and truly reflect on how much she is smashing this entire thing. Lord! , no better woman to be able to do it :sara:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Lazz Monster
3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

shes winning so much that now it’s become boring. :triggered:

Hum no :queenga:

We're far from the Shallow now

Mirages

Sooooo has she been already nominated for all the important acting awards but the Oscar for this movie? :firega:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

GypsyBabe

I would say that I am surprised, but I have seen the movie like 20 times and she blows me away each and every time. 

These nominations are so deserved. I find the SAG awards to be the most authentic and prestigious of acting awards, so I was  really excited this morning. 

⚯͛

Teal Ambition

Who would have thought that this would be the era that would give us everything? :diane:

Spoiler

Not me that's for sure :laughga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

CanadaGoesGaga

Remember when this was first announced and we were all a tiny bit nervous thinking how it was going to turn out... look where we are now! 

Archived